chapter fifteen xiao making a move

xiao have decided to stop being shy and make some move on lumine after the fortune telling session with mona.

after talking to his brother venti about it, venti suggested for xiao to pretend to not know how to do work so lumine would help him out. he builds up the courage and tapped on lumine's shoulder in italien class.

" hey- lumine- can you teach me what this word mean? " says xiao pointing at the word on his work sheet.

" mela means apple in italian " replied lumine.

" thank you lumine, you are really nice. "

" you two there! stop talking! you two are going to detention! " yelled mrs.signora. " if you dare not to show up you will be going detention for the rest of school year! "

" she is literally so mean " groaned xiao.

after school xiao and lumine showed up at the detention after school. detention is so boring, you just sit there doing nothing for half a hour, people could have use that time to study or do homework.

" i am really sorry that i got you into trouble. " mumured xiao after detention is finally over.

" is fine, mrs.signora is just like that, she probably had a bad day and is taking anger out on us " said lumine.

" why don't i treat you to dinner? " xiao said " you know- t- to make up "

" yea that'd be great. "