chapter fourty seven ajax's windblume suprise

is almost windblume! ajax decided to confess his love to lumine. he decided to make a big suprise. so he decided to text lumine's brother aether to get some advice.

ajax: wassup aether!

aether: hello ajax

ajax: ahem... i am gonna tell you something... dont tell lumine

aether: what? i swear.. if you are planning anything bad on my sister, i am gonna kill you

ajax: no, is nothing like that.

ajax: i.. i have a crush on lumine....

aether: OMG!! YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON MY SISTER?!

ajax: ahem yea...

aether: the fuck?!

ajax: so you know is windblume soon, i just wanna ask you what lumine like. 

ajax: please dont tell her that yet, it will ruin the suprise

aether: hm,  i think stuff animals, jewleries and chocolate would be a great gift for lumine. as for the flower... idk, just give her the usaul windblume flower.

......

after talking to aether, ajax went buying gift for lumine. he brought a really cute stuff bear, brought a matching necklace and some chocolate.

as for the flower.... ajax have no idea what is the " windblume flower ", so he decided to ask aether again.

ajax: hey bro, do you know what is the " windblume flower "?

aether: oh, is like flower you gives out on windblume, the most popular ones are dandelion, cecilia and windwheel aster.

ajax: oh i see

ajax went to the flower shop after that, because he doesn't know what flower lumine like so he just brought a bouqet of each.

he also decided to write a love letter to lumine, so he will sound more sincere. he picked up his pencil , and started writing. 

hey ojou-chan, this is me, ajax. happy windblume

i wanted to tell you this for a long time... i like you.. alot. i fell in love with you the moment i met you. you are so pretty... your hair style is so beautiful, your skin looked so soft and flawless, and you always dress so cutely...

at first i just fell in love with your appearence, but the more time i spend with you the more i like you. i walk home with you everyday, because i want to protect you and spend time with you. i am so glad we live near so i can always come over to your house.

remember the time you come to snezhnaya with me? i am so glad you agreed. we had so much fun, we snow fight and ice fished together. when you got sick i was so worried. 

i could really just do anything for you girlie. would you be my girlfriend? i promise i would be the best boyfriend in the world, i will give you pretty gift, i will protect you, i will listen to you. i know this isn't a very good love letter, but is hard to put my love in word. 

after ajax wrote it he think is not good enough. so he takes out a pattern paper and copied it neatly on there with a beautiful pen.