chapter twenty nine celebrate new year

" in liyue, instead of celebrating christmas, we celebrate lunar new year " venti explained. " we have a scheduel of what we are gonna be doing today. first we are gonna visit uncle zhongli, then fireworks, then putting out sea lanterns. "

" right now we are just on our way to uncle zhongli " said venti

" wait, you guys have an uncle? i thought you two were orphans " asked kazuha.

" we are, zhongli just helps us alot, so we call him uncle and visit him often. " explained venti as he takes out some homebaked panstries " this is what we are bringing for him "

they had lunch at zhongli's place, zhongli gived them each a red evenlope. each of the evenlope contains 5000 mora. ( in chinese new year there is a trandition that adults gives kids money in red evenlope ), after lunch they brought some firework at yiomiyia's firework shop.

" that girl is so young, yet she is the owner of a such big firework shop! " kazuha exclaimed.

" ehe yea, every year we buy firework from her "

as they launched the firework into the sky, venti were lost in thoughts...

yiomiyia's firework shop have a trandition. they kept a slip of the excat ingredient of each client so they can always look at the same firework over and over again.

last time they watched the firework together like this is two years ago with his twin brother. at that time they were so happy... they are smiling all the time...

" hey, what are you thinking, cmon, let's go, we still have to set out a couple sea lanterns " kazuha gived venti a little shove.

venti smiled " y-yea, let's go. "

they arrived at an open field, and they each brought a lantern.

" if you write your wishes on the lantern it will come true " explained venti as he scribbled something on the lantern.

venti wrote: i hope xiao, kazuha and aether is gonna be happy in the new year, i hope the 4nemo wins the talent show and all got into universities / college we liked.

xiao wrote: i wish me and my brother venti can be happier in the new year, and there is less stress for us. and i wish lumine likes me back.

kazuha wrote: i hope i made into the genshin phytology college, i hope we win the talent show, i hope venti and xiao be happier.

they set off their lanterns.