chapter thirty six sueing the reporter

" so what do we do now " amber said anxiously as she saw the notifications.

" this is it, i am sueing him! " eula says through her gritted teeth.

" what- " amber said shockingly.

" i have friend in liyue, she is yanfei, she is the best lawyer around " said eula as she pulled out her phone to text yanfei.

eula: hello old friend, i run into some trouble

yanfei: oh hello, isn't this my friend eula? long time no see, whats wrong? 

eula: well... 

eula told yanfei everything that happened.

yanfei: hmm, it is true that the reporter have offended some laws. 
1. he showed homophobic signs to the IGTBQ+ community, and in genshin laws, is stated very clearly that every human / half human have the right to have their sexuality not judged. 
2. he wrongly accused a noble family, that is technically agianst the monstadt law too.

eula: that son of a bitch!

yanfei: dont worry my friend, i will handle this. i will contact him and open court soon.

the next day, yanfei texted eula with new updates.

yanfei: hi there, i have spoken to that reporter, we are opening court this afternoon, please show up at liyue court at 3pm, thank you.

eula and amber took a train and and arrived at liyue court at 3pm. 

" hey eula! "yanfei waved to her as soon as she saw eula.

they took a seat, then yanfei and the other lawyer started debating

.......

eventaully yanfei won, the reporter is going to be fired from its job, he is also gonna give eula and amber 10000 mora each.

" thank you so much! " eula thanked yanfei and she gived yanfei 40000 mora. " really, thank you so much! "

" haha, of course of course, anything to help my friend who is in trouble " yanfei smiled.

so just like that, eula and amber's problem is sovled. the talent show decided to let them rejoin and people have stopped reporting them on their social media.