chapter thirty four other constestance's interview

apparently not everyone had made it into the national. in fact, only two people from their province have made it. they are eula / amber and yunjin.

they watched yunjin's interview first, yunjin walked elegantly on stage and she took a seat. 

" goodmorning yunjin. is such an honor to see you in person! i heard so much about you! you are a such a talent opera singer, i heard you have millions and millions of fans! can i get your autograph? " the reporter exclaimed.

" of course " yunjin took out a pen and signed her name on a piece of paper.

after that the reporter asked yunjin a couple more question and yunjin's interview is over.

" she is gonna be a such a hard competition, can you believe she got millions and millions of fans! and even the reporter wants her autograph!? " venti exclaimed.

.....

next up is eula and amber's interview

" goodmorning ladies. congratlation on getting into the national talent show. " said the reporter " you must be eula lawrence, the daughter of the lawrence family. and you are? "

" i am amber! eula's bestfriend! "

" nice to meet you , amber. i heard you two are lesbien together. so is it true? " the reporter asked.

" n-no s-sir " amber stuttered.

" so what if we are? " eula interrupted. 

" uh.. you know that's gay... right? " the report said.

" i am sorry mr, but you sound homophobic. " says eula " please show a little respect to me, as you know, i am the daughter of the lawrence family, you better not mess with me.

" how could i not know the notarious lawrence family. your family did so many awful things to the city. lemme guess, you probably bribed your way into the talent show, your perfermance weren't that great, there is no way you could get that much vote if it weren't for bribing " the reporter argued.

" thats so disrespectful, how could you make such accusation without any proof " eula exclaimed.

" please see yourself out " the reporter said " we do not welcome you here "

" but sir- " amber tried to apologize, but eula pulled her away before she even finished her sentence.

" wow... the reporter is so mean, not only he is homophobic, he also accused eula of bribing without even having any proof! he also kicked them out! " aether said angrily.

" he is so mean " venti added.