chapter eighty five ajax letter

hii girlie! 

sorry for not talking to you for so long. is just i've been so busy. we barely engaged in any real battle. most of us is just backup army. so ojou-chan, please don't worry about my safety. 

army training is actaully really fun, we learned shooting different gun and stuff, i finally found a way to drain my energy. 

how's your life girlie? you must be in grade nine now. hows life for you? have you joined the student council or any of the extra curriculum? have you made new friend?

                                                                                                                  your love, ajax

there is also a few pictures of ajax in the evenlope. picture of him in the military dorm, picture of him in the military cafeteria etc. lumine cried while reading the letter, after a few minute, she wiped away her tears and as she took out some paper to write ajax back.

ajax!

you finally wrote to me! i missed you so much. oh my god, i am so glad you are just a backup army and haven't engage in real battle. i was so worried about you oh my god. also, i am really glad you are enjoying your life in the military,  i thought it might be too tough for you but i guess you could take anything, you are a strong boy.

my life is pretty alright, i haven't really made any new friend, just same old ones. and no, i haven't join the student council, but my brother aether did. he only went to student council because his girlfriend keqing dragged him. i also attended AP class along side with keqing. i wanna go to automobile college. what do you think?

by the way, are you coming back here during winter break? please tell me you are.