chapter nineteen in the changing room

today is the day of the talent show. the 4nemo arrived at the talent show building in the morning. 

lumine did some slight eye make up for kazuha and xiao, but when lumine hands venti and xiao the red eye liner they said they prefer going wtihout eye make up.

then they went into the changing cubical and put on their light green 4nemo hoodie with their name on the back. 

" we looked so cute together! " venti exclaimed " we should take a photo "

mrs.jean takes out her phone and took a picture.

the 4nemo boys aren't the only ones joining the talent show. lumine also spot some other students from genshin high school that is joining the talent show.

eula and amber were in a corner, it looked like eula is saying something encouraging to amber. eula is wearing light blue ballet dress while amber's wearing light pink ballet dress. 

xinyan is with her rock band buddies. they are all dress in red and black with drums and guitar.

ayaka is holding two fans in her hand, i think she is doing some kind of classic fan dance. 

there is also another girl. she have purple hair, she is wearing like a purple hanfu lolita with heavy make up. she looked kinda farmiliar, but it doesn't look like she is from genshin high school. she is surrounded by reporter and people who wants her autogragh.

" we used to be that popular before we were disband " groaned kazuha when he saw the purple haired girl. 

a judge walked in, he is holding a box in his hand. 

" you each take out a ball, and whatever number is on the ball is when you are going " said the judge.

venti took a step forward, he takes out a ball in the box.

the number on it is 1...  looks like the 4nemo boys are going first