chapter twenty provincal talent show

the 4nemo boys took a deep breath, and they walked on stage.

" GO 4NEMO! GO BIG BROTHER " yelled lumine down stage.

aether smiled at his young sister and gived her a thumbs up.

" lady and gentlement! welcome the 4nemo! the most popular the boy group in the province that were disband! " venti stiffened at the disband part. " but now they are back on stage! " yelled the reporter

an assistance pushed a piano on stage and hands xiao a dihua flute.

xiao takes the flute out from the container and bring to flute to his mouth as kazuha opens the piano lid and starts playing.

" whenever the rain starts pouring down from blue skies,  knowing that's my bomb, the sun will rise ~ " singed venti

aether singed after venti " whenever a wind breeze rustle through your hair, that's me thinking of you everywhere ~ "

.....

" thank you 4nemo, for this amazing performace! " exclaimed the reporter " our next up... ayaka and her tranditional fan dance! "

the 4nemo walks down stage.

" you guys did an amazing job! you guys are gonna make into national for sure! " says lumine as she hugged aether.

for the rest of show the 4nemo just relaxed and watch.

ayaka walked on stage elegantly and started dancing. the dance is perfect except is too basic.

eula and amber's ballet dancing are really elegant too, except some minor mistakes.

xinyan's rock  band is so awsome too! as soon as she started playing the whole stage lit up.

after like a dozen performance , it finally comes to the last one.

" last but not least.... welcome to... lady yunjin's peking opera performance! " exlaimed the reporter.

the girl that wore the hanfu lolita that named yunjin walked on stage. every audience were cheering the moment she walked on stage. people were throwing flower and putting put signs that have " go yunjin " on. 

" what's peking opera? " whispered lumine

" is a stylized chinese opera, is performed in speeching, singing and mime " xiao whispered back.

yunjin started performing, and everyone looked at her with awe.

" this- this... this is awsome! " said lumine startrucked after the wonderful performance.

" ahem ladies and gentlement. our provincal talent show is officially over, thank you to all the constants, the result will be there after christmas, i wish you all the best of luck " said the reporter.