Chapter 24

**non proofread**

Third Person POV

The news of Peter being hunted and went to hide spread fast among the supernatural world since he is the Alpha of the Red Moon Pack; the largest wolves pack in England.

Damon had been instructed to bring Ash to the Kingdom as soon as possible and while waiting for the person who will be meeting up with him and the rest, Damon told Margaret and Ivana to pack and Ash to get ready to say goodbye to her girl.

Ash was so sad and heart broken thinking that she will need to be separated with Brianne; the girl she fell in love with and the girl who return the same love to her. Ash knows that is for her safety and her mama had promised her that Brianne and her friends will be safe. Once everyone finished packing, Margaret signaled Ivana to open a portal near Brianne's house so that Ash can have some talk with her before they move away.

**ding dong**

Ash was standing in front of the gate waiting for her girl to come out while Margaret and Ivana stay hidden at nearby trees. After 20minutes, Brianne was seen running towards the gate and open it.

"Ash! Where have you been? I am so worried about you" Brianne said then slapping Ash's arm while crying.

"I am s-sorry, Bri" Ash said while hugging the girl she love so tight that she didn't want to let go.

"Is okay now that you are here. Please don't disappear and leave me again" Brianne asked while sniffing on Ash's shoulder.

"I am s-sorry, Bri.... I-I need to go" Ash said while tears falling down from her cheek.

Brianne then pushed Ash further so that she can looked directly at Ash's face waiting for her to explain what does she mean by need to go.

"What did you just say?" Brianne asked.

"I-I need to go. I need to move from here to somewhere. So, is best that you forget about me and find some else better than me" Ash said.

**SLAPPP**

"Am I a ball which you can play around when you want and throw me away when you are tired of me?" Brianne screamed.

**SLAPPP**

"Tell me. What am I to you. Am I not enough for you?" Brianne asked while crying.

"Bri... You are more than enough. Is just that I am not worth your time" Ash whispered looking down.

**SLAPPP**

"I HATE YOU! I don't want to ever see you again" Brianne shouted and ran back into her house while crying.

Ash just stood there looking at her love, heart broken into pieces on what she just told her and that sentence was now playing in her mind over and over again. Tears starting to fall from down from her cheek. Margaret walked over to her little pup and hugged her. Both of them then walked over to where Ivana is and walked into the portal then disappear.

Once three of them were back to the safe house, Ash just sat at the corner of the room without saying anything while Margaret continue to pack their stuff.

Brianne POV

**ding dong**

I was reading a book while someone rang the bell. Usually I will continue my reading but today I had the feeling that I need to go and check out the CCTV monitor to check who is outside. When I saw who the person is, I quickly throw the book away and ran downstairs ignoring Jefferson's calling straight towards the gate and opened it with the remote controller.