Chapter 26

*non proofread*

Third Person POV

Once everyone reached the Elf's village, they are greeted warmly. Damon and Ivana were being taken to the Elf's doctor for treatment. As for Margaret, Maxim canted some sleeping and calm spell onto her due to her anxiety for being too worry about Ash ever since Ash was taken by the Grand Elder.

Maxim was then taken to meet up with the King of the Elf's; King Yamashito and his wife Queen Sizuka. Yamashito is Akino's father that means Akino is princess of the Elf. Akino has an Elder brother Shikada who is the crown prince of the Elf's Kingdom.

The elf has been tapping around the wolves kingdom as well as other supernatural kingdom and news ever since strange things happening around the supernatural world; dark creatures appearing every here and there, demons had been lurking around the enchanted forest as well as nearby the Wolves Kingdom. Due to the protection power surrounding the enchanted forest of the Elf, dark creatures and demons were not able to go beyond their compound but they will try to lure Elf out from the compound and also nearby human village.

It has been some news about two of the nearby human village had vanished for the past one month ever since the dark creatures and demon's appeared. King Yamashito has been suspecting someone was practicing black magic which caused such phenomenon to happen and sometimes the moon will goes red especially full moon approaching and this only happened whenever something bad is going to happen.

Maxim POV

"Greetings King Yamashito and Queen Sizuka" I said while bowing in front of the Elf's King and Queen once I walked into the main hall.

"Nice meeting you again, the great Sorcerer Maxim" King Yamashito said while I smiled at the nick named he had given me when he knew that I am a wizard.

"How have you been Maxim? Akino has been using many excuses just to go out from the forest and visit you" Queen Sizuka said while me and Akino blushed.

"Things is doing great until recently. Many occurrence happened which I am not sure what is going on around especially the Kingdom itself. I was still shocked that we are being attacked by the Grand Elder himself together with his favorite assassin; Tomiko" I said while sighing. "Now, Damon and another friend of mine is injured while an innocent child was taken. What does the Grand Elder wants with the child?" I asked while sat on the nearby chair.

"A child? Tell me more about this child" King Yamashita asked.

"I don't know much about this child. Maybe we need to wait for Damon to be awake because we was instructed by the grand elder to bring her back to the kingdom" I said while giving and apologetic look to the King.

"Summon the doctor here, now" King Yamashito instructed.

In less than 5 minutes, a middle age lady ran into the hall and kneeled in front of the King and Queen.

"You summon me, my king?" the lady asked looking down.

"How is the two guest doing? When are they going to wake up as I has something urgent to ask them?" King Yamashito asked.

"The male is just having some outer injury around his leg and arm. We had given him some herbs for his injury and also made him some wild berry juice to speed up his recovery. As for the female, she was exhausted and require few days for her to recover back fully. We also given her some wild berry mix with wild honey juice to speed up her recovery" the lady explained.

"Good. Please update me their status and please bring me the male once he is awake. You may go back to your work now" King Yamashita ordered and the lady stood up and walked out from the room.