Chapter 47

Epilogue 1

*interview with hollywire*

"So, welcome!" I said leading the girl to the house. Ya know, the big ass one. The old one from a few years ago.

"Wow, you're house is huge."

"Well, not exactly the White House but it will do." I say joking, and she laughed. It was corny but whatever.

I lead her to the couch and she sat down and I followed, as well did the cameras.

"So, where are the others?" Chelsea smiled.

Then suddenly, a seven year old came running to me while Mitch walked slowly behind him.

"Mom!"

"Coby!" I say mocking her.

"Oh my gosh! He's so cute!" Chelsea squeled. "He's git dimples like Mitch!"

Yep, and also his nose... and he's got my eyes which is nice...

"Oh hey Chelsea!" Mitch said sitting beside me.

"Hey Mitch!"

"Hey, can you stay here and talk with Chelsea? I'll just call the others."

"Yeah, sure babe." He smiled and I walked and climbed up the stairs.

"Scott! Kirstie!" I say bursting into their door.

I enter and saw them playing with their twins. The boy's name is Spade, and the girl's name is Karla. They're 10 years old, and luckily from what we're seeing is that they didn't get Kirstie's hieght. Though we think that Karla is gonna come out as a lesbian.

I placed a hundred bucks that she's gonna come out before she's 14.

"What?" Scott said letting go of Spade's legs.

"Chelsea's there!" I say laughing. The kids look like a mess.

"Auntie Kade!" They said simountaneously and they both darted towards me, making me fall. Which in turn made them laugh.

"Hey kids you look like a mess!" I say ruffling both of their hairs

"My hair!" Spade said and ran to Kirstie. I roll my eyes playfully. God, he's like Scott.

Karla got up and I did to. "You guys better get ready." I say closing their door. I ran next into Avi, finding him and Kevin playing Super Mario on their aged Nintendo Playstation.

No, they're not single. Avi's in a relationship while Kevin's engaged to Lana. The Pentahilic I yold y'all about.

Taylor, the one in X-Factor is currently at school this time. Yes, she's Avi's sister. And currently a Grammy Winner.

"Guys." I said simply

"Yes ma'am." They sighed.

Seven year course and they still follow me. This us fun.

I quickly ran down the stairs and found Mitch playing with Four and Coby.

"Let's start! We can do Skirstie later then Avi and Kevin and then all of you... Minus the kids." Chelsea perked up and I sat beside Mitch, Coby in my lap

"Coby, behave okay?" I whispered and he nodded.

He's so used to having interviews lile this. He liked the attention. Like Mitch.

"Camera's Rolling!" A dude said loudly and Chelsea Began to face the camera

"Hey guys this is Hollywire and I'm here with Mitch, Kaden, and Coby Grassi! Say hey guys!"