Chapter 31

Mitch's POV

We heard a scream. A painful one. But, we had no idea she was in pain.

Kaden.

We rushed to her room. she was at the floor, her head cupped to her legs, her hands covering her ears. She was crying and shaking

"NO! NO! NO!" She screamed over and over. It was painful to watch and to hear. Specially now that I discovered something.

I rushed beside her.

"Kaden! Kaden! It's Mitch. What's wrong?" I asked, Kirstie getting on her other side as the rest got in.

"Maybe this?" Scott asked, showing us her phone. It's screen is craked, but still working. Hates. Hates flooded her twitter notifs.

"GET THEM AWAY! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE."

"The hate?"

"NO! THEM!" She said. What 'them'?!

"What's happening?" Kevin asked.

"Kev, none of us knows." I said as he knelt before Kaden.

"Kade, match my breathing okay? In... out... in... out..." Luckily, after a few more in- outs, her breathing steadied and she started to calm down. Thanks doctor Kev.

"Leave her alone for a while." Kev said, I hugged her tightly before going out of the room.

We went into this mini recording booth in the house.

"Guys, I think we should get her checked." Avi said.

"Yeah, then she'll hate us." Kirstie said.

"Yeah, but what if she needs professional help?" Kevin asked.

"At least gove her until the first week till next month!" I said

"Mitch, calm down."

"I'm sorry. It's hard to see her like this." I said as their eyes fell

"Mitch, is there something you want to tell us?" Scott asked, suspicious.

"Nothing." I said stifly.

"What's going on Mitch? You're undoubtfully hiding something from us."

Should I tell them? Yes? No? I don't know!