Chapter 9

Kaden’s POV

                In “celebration” of my third month with them, June 16, they did a live stream, with me. But a hour before that, we made a video that we were going to make a livestream in less than an hour and me as a guest. headed for the place where we were going to do our livestream. When got to the studio,we sat on our positions same as the one on tour. It was exactly 12:00 pm when we started.

                “Hey hey HEEEEEEY!!!” Mitch was the first one to talk.

“How ya doin’ everybody?” Kevin asked/ said

“Okay as an opening, we’ll sing The Chicken Song” Scott said.

They started singing as I read the comments. Most of them were saying how Kevin sang and how Scott and Mitch were beatboxing. A few of it says that why wasn’t I singing along. Honestly, I didn’t really know that I was supposed to sing along especially that in the recording I did not have a part.

                “Okay, that’s the full version of the chicken song” Kirstie said

                “WOW! Comments are going fast!” Avi commented

“Okay! Ask us questions” Kevin said

“Wait! I saw one. It’s from GlitBro01. He said: “Kirstie, you’re perfect! I love you!” Dude she’s mine!” Scott said putting her arm around Kirstie.

“Scott! You’re sooo selfish!” Kevin and Avi said at the same time and we all laughed.

“Kaden’s quiet? Really?” Mitch said/ asked.

“Wait! Am I supposed to talk?” I asked

“Yasssss” Mitch said.

“Wait! Fun Fact everybody! Kaden is Kirstie and I’s adopted daughter, just so you know, cuz we failed to say it in the video earlier, so continue” Scott said

“What should I say?” I asked.

“They say that you should sing.” Kirstie said pointing at the monitor where we can see the comments.

“Okay then, what should I sing?” I asked looking at the monitor. Most of the comments were saying “Best Song Ever by One Direction.

“She doesn’t like 1D” Avi said. (A/N: Sorry for the Directioners out there, I just don’t like them, I’m so sorry!)

“Yeah, I’m sorry guys, I just don’t find the good or special or anything like that… I’m really sorry, don’t hate me!” (A/N: I’m really sorry!)I said as comments went rushing for Scott Alan’s Never, Never Land. I looked at Kirst and she smiled at me.

“Okay! Since most of you asked for ‘Never Never Land’ I’m going to do that.” I started finding the pitch and sang a part that I remember.

“Let me go to never, never land

  Let me fly for one day and throw that fairy dust in my hair

  So I pretend I’m flying away, I’m flying away

  And that is where I’ll stay

  Right there in never, never land” I let out a deep breath. The comment went rushing and most of it are like “Wow! That’s some singing!” or “She’s just like Kirstie!” 

“I’m a proud momma!” Kirstie said hugging me and so did Scott. Again, the comments flooded saying “AWWWWW!!!” or “Their so sweet!” They sang some more, this time I joined in, they sang songs like “Oreo”, “Pusher Love Girl”, “Aha!”, “Swedish House Mafia Mashup”, “Thift shop”, “Let’s Get it On” And in between, they answered more questions. In the end, they sang “Telephone” It eneded 2:34 when I checked my phone. We ate at a restaurant around the block and headed home. We were all sitting on the couch and staring at something or some places, wrapped in total silence.