.Chapter 35

Kirstie's POV

Scott's phone went off at 8:30 in the morning.  I groaned as he literally rolled out of the bed and stopped the alarm.

"Kirst. Hey. Wake up." He said

"No."

"Kirstie." He said sternly. "Wake up." He sang. I don't know why but I laughed and sat up.

"Why are we up so early?" I asked.

"It's a Monday and we have a live chat at stage it at one o'clock." He explained in his morning voice. "And the others are up." he said pulling me out off the bed

He kissed my forehead and we went down.

"Oh, looks who's up." Kevin said.

"Morning bitches." Kaden said stuffing her face in the fridge. Oh, good, she's back.

"So, what are you guys doing up so early?"

"I have an announcement." Kaden said emerging from the kitchen with two pop tarts in one hand and a bottle of strawberry martini in another. "I was up all night with Mitchelle here, and..." She took a swig of the martini.

"She was listening to us when I told you guys about her being my sister."

"Did she hit you?" Scott asked. "I mean... She's Kaden."

"No, I didn't, Scott. I was surprised that I actually was calm." She said.

"So..." Kevin said.

"And Kevin lost some huge amount of money on poker on me."

"You played poker, with her?" I asked. "Why?"

"He didn't know I used to play poker since I was five. He's still smart, don't worry." She took another swig. "And Simon Cowbell and Demi Lovato called me at four thirty something in the morning a while ago."

"What did they say?" I asked getting excited. I see everyone sit up, getting excited as I am.

"They offered me a job...." Another swig "At the X- Factor."

"Go on..." Avi said.

"A judge at the X-Factor" She said finishing up the whole bottle and settling it down

"Did you take it?" Scott asked.

"No, not yet."

"You should."

"Thing is, I'm meeting with them later and they want you guys to tag along this afternoon."

"Why?" Avi asked

"I don't know. So, will you guys come?"

"What time?" Kevin asked

"11:30"

"I think we should go, where is it?" Scott said.

"The Starbucks near Hollywood Studios." She said

"Oh, I love that place!" Mitch and I said said in sync.

"So, you guys coming?" She asked, a little bit drunk.

We looked at one another.

"Sure, we will." Kevin spoke for all of us. We all smiled while I headed to the kitchen and took out a apple. Every one stood up and went after me.

"Hey, Kaplan." Kaden called out while I sit beside her. Avi turned to her.

"Where Swift?" Oh God, Kaden.

"Up stairs, sleeping, why?"

"In your room?"

"Yes. Why?" You can hear the nervousness in his bass voice

"Your door is rigged."

"What?" He asked. This is getting exciting..

"Don't worry, it's just the classic water bucket trick." She said and Avi sighed. "Only that when she twist the knob, the bucket will fall and when she opens the door raw egg and flour will fall." Avi opened his mouth to speak but Kaden cut him."Shh wait. Hear that?" She said, footsteps. two seconds later, we hear Taylor's scream and then a mini second later, another scream. Kade  rolled on the floor laughing while Avi sprinted up stairs. Kaden followed Avi.

When Kevin, Scott and Mitch went out of the Kitchen, Kevin asked.

"What happened."

"She just got punked!" Kaden said sliding down the railings

"What?"

She sat down and pulled her phone out of her pocket. "Here's what happened" She said, we rounded up beside and behind her, watching her prank fall on Taylor. I hear Mitch snicker, but replacing it with an "OH My god." With a hint of laughter.