Chapter 40

*The next day*

Kaden's POV

So, it's a Monday, and it's the first day of X- Factor auditions! I'm legitly really excited.

And also, Mitch is gonna tell me today who's he's crushing on. And I'm excited for that.

It's 4 am here, and I'm awake. Taking a shower. Dressing up in black and leather. Because I'm just that awesome.

The auditions last from 5:30 in the morning to 10:00 at night. Yeah, it's long because there are only ten days of auditions.

Best part? I get to ride a limo evryday with Ed Sheeran, Simon Cowell, and Demi- Fucken- Lovato. Do you hear me? DEMI - FUCKEN- LOVATO!

Okay, sorry, excitment... Scott is up, and so is Kevin. They're both downstairs, staring blankly at the T.V. while I'm here, trying to be at least half presentable.

And it came as my normal everyday hideous look.

Black leather skinny jeans, a random black combat boots I got from Kirstie's room a while ago, and a black The Beatles tank top. Then a concealer, eyeliner, mascara, and red lipstic. Then my phone, earphones, and some cash and then I went to meet the two boys downstairs.

Everyday.

"Why do you have to start so early?" Scott asked as I get a poptart

"Becauswe there's only ten days of auditions?"

"Who would be even up at this time?" Kevin asked

"Well, you two are." I say in an obvious tone, and making them groan

"We'll pick you up later?" Scott asked

"Yeah..." Then a horn sounded as a black stretched limo pulled over. "And they're here. Bye dad, Kev!" I say going out, almost gawking at the gorgeous limo.

The door was automatically opened by Ed and I went in.

They're all here. I can't breath. I've fangirled and I can't breath.

Look at the super villan, Simon Cowell. The super hot homosapien Demi Lovato. And the brit singer ginger- haired Ed Sheeran.

It's all too much to take in.

I went in awkwardly.

And sat beside Demi.

"Hey!" She greeted cheerly. it's early to be happy, Demi.

"You're too happy." I say still sleepy.

"That's what we've been telling her." Simon said

"It's never too early to be happy." She said

"It's 4 in the morning, Demi. We should be sleeping, at least." Ed said. Oh, he's just a normal person.

"Well..." Demi trailed of.

"Can we pass by Starbucks? I have to get caffine." I said

"Told you so..." Demi said, grinning.

"What?"

"They told me that caffeine isn't important in the morning."

"How could you men say that?" I say "We need to go to get coffee or I'll sleep throughout the auditions and I am serious." I say

"Fine, fine. You girls win!" Simon said and then Demi and I high-fived. "Are you guys nervous?" He asked Ed and I

"Yeah."

"Fuck yeah."

"I like her." Demi pointed at me.

"I like you." I say to her.

"No, I like that you curse, a lot." She said.

"And I get to keep it at that, right?" I asked Simon.

"Sure, yeah." He said and the three of us stared at him.

"What?" We all asked

"Well, it's a reality show, and we need to be real, so I guess it's okay. We'll just bleep it out." He said

"Finally, some realness on a reality show." I say as we pulled over Starbucks.

All four of us went in and a few people were there, staring at us, even the staff.

"Uh, can I get coffee here, or..."

"Uh, sorry. Yes ma'am!" The cashier said

"Tabs on me guys, what do you want?" Demi said

"Venti, Mocha frappe, two pumps of mint, chocolate chips and chocolate and caramel syrup, whip creme blended in." I say.

"What recipe is that for?" Ed asked

"I don't know, I made it up." I say.

"Uh, one vanilla frappe a pump of chocolate and strawberry. Grande." Demi said "And I also made that up."

Simon and Ed got theirs and she didn't ask our names, so I'm guessing they already know.

We sat down in a circular table, and a girl about 13 years old, approached us.

"Demi, Ed, Kaden, I'm such a huge fan of you three! Can I get a picture?" She said

"Sure thing!" Demi said. "Simon, can you take our pic?" Demi asked

"Sure." Simon said sourly.

"Do you know how to use it?" I asked

"Yes, Kaden, I do." He said as I hand him the phone of the girl. Demi and I snickered while I went at the right side of the girl and Demi and Ed in the left.

We smiled and then Simon said 'okay, done.'

"One more!" I said and Simon rolled his eyes and put up the phone. Typical Demi out up her middle finger until we all did.

Simon took the shot and we gave the girl back her phone who was VERY thankful.... literally. She was like 'thank you OMG thanks thank you so much!'

After that, our names were called so we went to the counter.

"C-can I get y'all's autograph?" The barista asked, handing us a small paper and a sharpie

"Sure thing!" Ed said

We passed the paper, signing the piece of paper. We go tour drinks and drove to the venue

A/n:

sooooo, i've published this but I wasn't suppose to. So here'sthe full chapter

I'm dedicating this to MarolesxDiego (i think) for commenting on the last chapter

Soo, I'm gonna end this in a few chapter but I might make a sequel.... yay or nay?

comment, vote and if possble, follow!!!

*winks* BYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEE!!