Chapter 13

Kaden's POV

      It’s Friday and I can almost trust Trevor.

                “so, who you gonna bring on Monday?” I asked him.

                “Dad.” He answered.

                “Name please”

                “Myke”

                “Myke who?”

                “Myke Charles.”

                “What? You mean Myke Charles, the rapper from urban method?!” I said frantically.

                “yeah!”

                “OMG! MYKE! IMMA TELL MOM AND DAD!” I said almost screaming… well, screaming.

                “Yeah, and sush!” he told me

                “Sorry Trev.”

                “S’kay, And who are you gonna bring?”

                “Ummm, it’s kind of a secret, so don’t tell anyone. I’m only allowed to actually tell you.”

                “Okay….. who?”

                “Ummmm, ScottHoyingandKirstieMaldonado.” I said swiftly, but not fast enough to not let him understand.

                “Noooo Way! Scott and Kirstie? From Pentatonix?!” he said whispering excitedly.

                “Yeah, and shhhhhh!”

                “Sorry, can I meet them PLEASE!”

                “Yeah, I guess.”

                “YES!” he yelled.

Two minutes later, a hummer stopped in front of us. Yep, Scott had to bring the hummer. I opened the door and pulled myself up. Literally. Have you ever tried to get on a Hummer? No? you’re lucky. Trevor got on the other door and he was shaking. I glared him, death glares until he stopped shaking.

                “kirste, Scott, This shaky boy is trevor. The son of Myke Charles!”

                “Oh Hi Trevor! Myke? How’s he? I haven’y heard of him since they got off the Sing- off.” Scott said starting to drive.

                “Uh, Hi Scott, Kirstie, Dad’s fine, but urban Method disband because of, God knows why.”

                “Oh Hi Trevor! That sounds… bad.”

                “Kind of, but they say that it’s over now, sooo.”

                “okay! Mom, dad, he’s a huge fan of yours so, he might be fangirling or fanboying, if that even exist, you guys when we get home.”

                “okaaay, just not too much.” Scott said giggling. We did no notice that we were at the front of the apartment. I literally jumped off the hummer and almost fell flat on my face until Scott prevented it from happening. We entered the apartment to be greeted by Scott’s dog and Mitch’s corgi and Twix. I love the corgi better. I don’t like cats so, I’m going for the two dogs, but I hate Scott’s cuz he looks annoying so I’m going for the cute corgi.

                “Hey Mitchelle, Avriel Benjamin and Kevin. This is Trevor.” Mitch look up from his phone.

                “Oh hey, Trevor! Hey SF!” hey calls us SF as small family. It’s weird to be honest, but hey! It’s Mitch Grassi! Meat and Potatoes are just playing Grand Theft Auto 3, so they just said “hey”. Those food. We headed for my room, and dropped our things on the floor. I waited for a few seconds until he fanboyed.

                “PENTATONIX! I JUST ENTERED THEIR APARTMENT! MITCH AND SCOTT AND KIRSTIN SAID HI! PENTATONIX!” he screamed jumping around my room.

                “STOP SCREAMING AND JUMPING!” I yelled

                “sorry!” he stopped jumping and screaming. We were bored at once so we go out of the room. Great. Now Meat and Potatoes was done with GTA 3 and so is Mitch with twitter.

                “HEY! We got bored can we join?” I asked.

                “Ye-Yeah!” Mitch said sassily, well that’s Mitch Sassy alright. We sat on 2 separate single couch and they started interrogating Trevor. And, yeah, he sings, plays the guitar and violin. After some minutes I starved. “I’M STARVING! MITHCELLE GRASSI! COOK SOME DECENT TASTING ROAST CHICKEN!” I yelled. “Okay little girl, roasted chicken it shall be!” he headed for the kitchen. After an hour, the chicken was ready and we all got our parts. It tasted good, but who am I to complain? Mitch is the only one who can cook with the stove. Well, Trevor had to get home, so we dropped him off at his mansion. This is an awesome day.

A/N

HEY RAIBOWS! SORRY FOR THE LATE UPLOAD CUZ I TOO WAS LAZY TO ENCODE IT. HAHA. VOTE, COMMENT AND LIKE! OKAY?! BYE RAINBOWS!