Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Kaden’s POV

“Wake uuuuup!!” a voice said. I opened my eyes revealing Kirstie. It’s Tuesday and I hate Tuesdays and Thursdays, because there are nothing special about these two days.

                As I was saying, Kirstie woke me up. I groaned and turned on the other side. She pulled a pillow where my head was and threw it at me, but I still didn’t get up. Worst came to worst, she tickled me. She FUCKING TICKLED ME! Okay! I hate being tickled! I mean seriously! Why would you tickle a person just to wreck their morning?! Well, worst for her, I did what I did to Trevor when we first met. I pinned her down, to the floor, face first, but I was a little light this time because she’s a woman. She looked to be in pain and in shock so I let go of her.

                “I’m sorry I pinned you down, but don’t tickle me ever again okay?”

                “Yeah, it’s fine, just hurry up and get ready for school.” She said kind of frazzled and walked out of my room. Oh shit. I pushed the thought away and took a bath and dressed up and everything in 15 minutes. Wow! New record baybeh! As I walked out the room, I grabbed my phone with the earphones plugged and my bag. I headed out to the kitchen and there were no food. Oh hell.

                “No food?” I asked Scott

                “No, just get something 30 minutes to get to your school. Faster!” he said in one breath. I ended up grabbing a bread out of the toaster and running to the car. We reached the school and I still got 10 minutes. Bloody Hell. I entered the locker combo and flung the locker door open. I grabbed my things and locked it. no time to put it in the bag, just run! No, I wasn’t late. I sat down as Ms. J entered. I started stuffing my bag as sat down. When I finished, I just stared out the window. Ms. J was saying something about God knows what and I was spacing out. Trevor elbowed me knowing that I wasn’t listening. She stared at me and I just smiled. Talk about awkward. We discussed something and when she asked us to do a seatwork, she asked Trevor and I to step out and we will have a talk, the 3 of us. What now?

                “Hey Kaden, Trevor” we were shaky

                “What?” I asked irritated

                “Don’t worry, you did nothing wrong”

                “Just get on with it girl!” I said, even more irritated

                “Scott told me your problems” my eyes widened “You’re being bullied and called a nerd” she stopped. Thank god they don’t know about my cuts.

                “So? What do you care?” I asked

                “I’ll be with you in breaks and dismissal.”

                “I don’t want”

                “I don’t want to get fired”

                “Okay fine. Whatever. I hate people.” She went back to the classroom and we didn’t.

                “Nerd?” Trevor asked

                “Yeah.”

                “Why didn’t you tell me?”

                “I thought you knew”

                “No, I didn’t!”

                “Okay! I’m sorry okay?!”

                “okay” we entered the classroom. He looked pissed. What the hell is wrong with everybody?!

                Some stupid boring subjects passed and at last... MUSIC! Okay, maybe you don’t consider music as a subject, but I do. Music is the subject before lunch so when the lunch bell ringed, Trevor and I waited for the other students to rampage out then he headed for the Electric Guitar and I headed for the piano. I started to play the intro of Safe and Sound.  Trevor just came after I played the first measure. I was singing and so was he when Ms. J and Mr. Tex sat on the front row. Ms. J started to sang along on the chorus. She was amazing, but Kirstie’s more amazing. We finished and said goodbye to Mr. Tex.

                “Ms. J! you were amazing!” Trevor said.

                “Thank you Trevor.” She said smiling at him

                “Ms. J, can we just call you J? You know, Ms. J is too long.” I asked her.

                “Uh, okay that’s weird, but yeah you can if you want.” We both smiled at her as we entered the cafeteria. We fell in line and when it was our turn, we couldn’t decide on which to choose. No, they don’t look nice. They all looked horrible and inedible. We ended up choosing a green thingy that has, I don’t know carrots,( maybe) sticking out of it. We didn’t know what it was but we were all hungry, so we just ate it. I didn’t chew, I just swallowed it, not wanting to taste the horrible taste but it didn’t succeed. I kind of taste the very, very horrible taste and it taste even worse than Kevin’s cooking. Yes, it’s that bad. The rest of the day is very boring and it is not worth talking about. Dismissal came and the black SUV came. I opened the door and found them all in the van. I hopped behind with Mitch. Avi and Kevin were at the front and Scott was driving and Kirstie’s beside her

                “Hey! Why’s everybody here?” I asked

                “We got an interview for a TV show, and you’re coming.” Mitch said poking me.

                “What TV show?” I said poking him twice which resulted to a poke was that lasted for 2 minutes. We settled and Kirstie said what was the TV show was. You would not believe this

                “The Opra Whinfrey Show.” She said. Told you so.

                “Wait, what kind of sick joke is this?” I asked

                “It’s true, they’re gonna make a comeback and we’re the first guest.” Avi said.

                “Okaaaaay. “

Scott pulled to the Network’s parking lot and we loaded the elevator to 11th floor. Hello Opra!

A/N

OKAY RAINBOWS! CHAPTER 15’S UP! I WAS TOO LAZY TO ENCODE IT SOO IT TOOK LONG. AND YEAH! THANKS SOOO MUCH FOR LETTING REACH 300+ READS!!! I LOVE Y’ALL! AND PLEASE READ THE BOOKS OF @PTXfan4eva AND @1DPTXgirl! THEY ARE ALL AMAZING PEOPLE! OKAT THAT’S ALL1 DON’T FORGET TO COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW ME! BYE!!!!