Chapter 28

A/N: since Kirstie wants a pomskie, she'll get one. Be happy.

*One Week Later*

Kirstie's POV

I heared a car pull up in the driveway. That's Avi! We raced down the satirs, me being at the end and Kaden being the first since she doesn't use the staircase. She uses the railings. Oh, we got a house, a huge one. HUGE.

Anyway, Avi was home, and with him is a girl. A famous girl, a singer. We all stopped and Kaden fell from the raillings, landing on both of her hand doing a flip, then our mouths are gaped open at the girl. Taylor Swift. Why is she here?

"Avriel, why is she here?" Kaden said, gritting her teeth. She hates her and we all know it.

"Aren't you even gonna say high?" Avi said.

"Avi, we're all sure here that you don't want her to get mad right? So answer the question." I said, clamly.

"Can we talk about this later? I've got to fix things first? Please?"

"Fuck you Avi." Kaden said storming off to her room.

"Sorry 'bout that." Scott said following her. I don't want to deal with them right now. I got better things to do. Like admire Ryan Gosling and scream over cute pomskies. Yeah.

-Scott's POV-

So, Avi brought Taylor Swift with him, which set Kaden off. She hates her. HATES. I was going to her, then realized not to, I don't want to end up with a broken arm, or a black eye, or a broken nose. I went back to our room (Kirstie's and I) and found her sitting on the bed.

"Hey!" I said jumping on the bed beside her.

"Hey, do you think I can get a dog?"

"What?" I asked kind of wierded out

"A dog, Scott. A dog."

"Uh, I don't think so."

"Why not?"

"Because Mitch and I have a cat, and Mitch got Twix." I said

"Please! Just a dog! ONE DOG!" she insisted. I opened my mouth to answer, but then Kaden barged in.

"Hey, did you guys think of getting dogs? Because I hate cats." She said

"What the heck." I said.

"What's your problem?" She said, annoyed.

"Did you planned this or?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Just before you barge in, I was forcing him to get a dog."

"Well, that's two over one. Majority wins. Let's go Kirstie, I want a pomskie." She said

"HEY!"

"What?" Kaden groaned.

"nothing, looks like I got nothing. I can't stop you can't I?" I said. I could, if she didn't groan.

"Glad you know." Kirstie said taking off with her.

Kirstie's POV

I AM HAVING A POMSKIE AND I'M ESCASTIC. If she didn't barge in, i would never get one. We entered this Pound. A tall man greeted us.

"Welcome to the city pound. What are you looking for?"

"Uh, do you happen to have across breed of a labrador retirever and a pomerainean huskie?" Kaden asked, just as we both agreed on. The man looked at us.

"Yes, in fact we do. Would you like to see him?"

"Yes Please." I said and he directed us to a room full of dogs in cages. He pointed to one cage at eye level. The dog was alone, and he looked like the one we were looking for

"That's A mix of Labrador retriever and a pomskie. It's four months old. Do you want him?"

"It's a boy?" We both asked exited

"Well, yes!" The man said laughing

"HELL YEAH!" We said. WE'RE FINALLY GETTING A DOG!

A/N:

So yeah, I finally updated. Kirstie, you got your pomskie, happy?

OH, 2.8K GUYS? SERIOUSLY? ARE YOU FUKING KIDDING ME? 2.8K!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

do you loke Avi and Taylor swift together? or some other celeb? YEAH, it has to be a celeb, because it'll affect the story line. COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK :)

VOTE- COMMENT- FOLLOW.