Chapter 2

kirstie's POV 

              So it's us, we're official. I still can't seem to prcess it. I just can't believe it. I spent the night at Scott's and I woke up first and he must have felt the movement. he sat up and scratched his blonde bed hair.

                "Do you think that they should know?"

                "Know about what?" I said yawning

                “ That it’s us?” He asked scratching his eye

                “I dunno… I mean I would, but I don’t know about you…”

He sighed deeply.

                “I will, NO, we will.”

                “when?”

                “How ‘bout later, when they pick us up…”

                “Yeah, okay” I got of the bet and headed to the kitchen and drank water.

I took a bath first then Scott followed me. I wore the top from payphone and skinny black jeans and some of what they call “Kirstie shoes”. While we were eating breakfast, my phone wrung, It was Avi.

                “We’re almost there.”

                “Pick me up at Scott’s don’t ask why, I’ll explain later.” I hung up.

I  turned to Scott and he smiled.

                “so you’re really gonna tell them, HUH?”

                “yeah, I mean, they’re friends, more like of family.”

                “ That’s my girl.” He kissed my forehead and pat my head.

A few minutes later, the black SUV arrived. We put our stuff at the trunk and closed it. We got  in the car.

                “Explain. Now.”  Avi said looking at the mirror

                “It’s us.” Scott said proudly

Their jaws went wide as if they were gonna say something but nothing went out.

                “I knew it!” Mitch screamed

                “How? How?” Kevin asked happily and smiling idiotically.

                “Long story, but upon realizing that we both loved each other since High School, there was it.” Scott said in a funny tone.

                “Scott and Kristie sitting on a tree K- I-S-S- I- N-G!” They all teased

                “Hey! Stop!” I said blushing profusely

                “Awwww! Look! Little girl’s blushin’!” Kevin said teasingly

We all told stories until we reached the airport. We were going to the Philippines.