Chapter 16

Kirstie’s POV

                Wow! Just like, Opra, she’s rich and we’re gonna be in her comeback episode. That’s just like, amazing. “Hey! Pentatonix right?” a female voice said. Kaden and I were facing Scott, Mitch, Avi and Kevin, so we had to turn around. OPRA!

                “Yes, I’m Scott.”

                “Mitch”

                “Kaden”

                “Avi, it’s a pleasure”

                “Kevin, nice to meet you.”

                “I’m Kirstie.” I said smiling

                “Hi! I’m Opra. It’s so amazing to have you guys here. We’re all very honered.” She said smiling.

                “Thanks, but I guess we should all be more honored for you guys to have us here.” Avi said being the ‘mom’ of us.

                “5 minutes! Opra and Pentatonix ready!” a guy with headphone said.

We headed out to the stage and soundchecked and practiced the song we’re gonna do for the opening for 4 minutes.

                “3….2…1… WE’RE ON!” the same guy said.

                We sang one of our originals with the one Kaden has a pert so she can sing woth us too. I started the song and he didn’t have to count cuz the start is a solo.  I was so nervous singing the lead and psyched as well. My favorite part came, the rap. No, I did not do the rap but Mitch and Kaden did. They were laughing at each other while taking turns. They were dancing, Putting up faces and flanning while rapping and it was very entertaining to watch.  It was overall, AVIMAZING (A/N: OKAY SO KIRSTIE MIGHT NOT SAY AVIMAZING OR AVIOUSLY OR ANY OTHER AVI WORDS, BUT THIS IS A FAN FICTION, SO WHO THE FUCK CARES?) The song finished and the crowd went wild. I looked at the audience and saw someone I’d hate to see. Matt.  I looked at Scott and Kaden and they both had the shocked and worried faces.  They saw Matt too.  

                We headed for the huge couch. It was so huge that we even had gaps between each other. It was Mitch, Kaden, Kirstie, Scott, Avi then Kevin seated.

                “That was just the most amazing a Capella group! Pentatonix everybody!” Opra said while everybody cheered. “Just so y’all know, we chose Pemtatonix because we want to bring this show to mainstream just like what they’re doing with a Capella music.” Everyone cheered again. “So! Pentatonix, what do you feel that everyone knows you?” she asked.

                “We, are so honored and blessed and yeah, for having such great and supportive fans who’s always there for us.” Scott said.

                “You’re fans are called Pentaholics, right?” she asked and we nodded. “How supportive are they?”

                “They like accept everything that happens or anything. They even made us reach 15 million views in just like a week which is really like amazing.” I said.

                “Accept everything that happens. Like, Love?”  Opra said sheepishly. Ohhh shit brix. “Tell me about your special someones.” She said. Everybody looked at Scott and me.

                “I have mine! Everybody knows that! He’s Travis.” Mitch said.

                “I don’t have mine. Or maybe I do. I have celebrity crushes and all that but no one special.” Kaden answered