Chapter 19

*october 21, 2013*

Kirstie's POV

It's 2 am and I'm awake. flashbacks of when I was a kid was flashing before my eyes. My dad was going to the Philippines and I was seven, and I was saying good bye to my little sister. I was crying because I knew that she was never going back.

I climeb of the bed and to Kaden's room. She was awake. "Why are you still awake?" I asked her and she looked at me.

"Why ARE you still awake?"

"I've been hving flashbacks."

"Of what?"

"I was saying my good bye to my one-year old sister when I was seven. She was never gonna come back. She was with my dad but dad was coming back but she wasn't. Why are you still awake?"

"I' ve been having flashbacks like yours too. Although I'm not sure because it was when I was one and I'm not sure if a one year old can remember such."

She said. Well, it seems that she can. She has a high IQ, that's why she dropped out of KIPPS and is now self studying.

"Maybe you and I are sisters." she said jokingly.

"Haha, yeah our parents are different. That is completely possible."

"Well, I don't really know who my true parents are. I was bought by my parents in the Philippines from an american." she said. Then the idea strucked me. Maybe she is my sister.

"We'll have you DNA teseted tomorrow." I said.

"Woah. Woah. Don't take it to seriously. We are not sure."

"That's why we'll have you tested."

"What if I'm not? you'll waste your money, and your time and you'll hurt yourself."

"What if you are my ling lost sister?"

There was a silence.

"Fine. Not my los any way."

"Thank you. go back to sleep.

"I can't. can you?"

"No, let's just hang out."

And we did. And all the time I am thingking about the possibilty of her as my sister. It. Is. Possible keeps floating around my head.

A/N: SORRY IT TOOK AGES MY RAINBOWS! I AM TRULY. SORRY!! AND THIS IS NOT A FILLER, MIND YOU. I WON'T UPDATE UNTIL TAYLOR AND DYLAN UPDATES ALL THEIR STORIES!! SO DYLAN AND TAYLOR, UPDATE! FOR THOSE WHO WANTS TO COLLAB, PM ME!!! BYE RAINBOWS!!! :)))