Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3

Scott’s POV

                We arrived at the airport and loaded our stuff into the private plane. We were all excited to go to his new country we have never been before. Our flight for Philippines started. Everybody was asleep, except me and Kirstie.

                “Hey Kirst,”

                “What?”

                “Should we tell them? Should we tell the Pentaholics?”

                “I guess.”

                “Okay, just wanted your approval”

There was a long moment of silence till Kirstie spoke up

                “What if they won’t like it?”

                “True Pentaholics will accept whatever happens”

We were seated together and she drifted off to sleep. I slipped my hand into his and held it tightly and slept. After 15 hours or so, we arrived at the Philippines. We entered and exited the airport and reporters came up to us. Cameras were flashing and fans were screaming everywhere. We didn’t realize that we were famous in this country. We loaded our things on the Black SUV that was waiting for us. We arrived at this hotel called “Maida’s Hotel” In less than 2 hours. We checked in and got two rooms.

                “okay so Scott and Kirst in one room and Mitch Kevin and I in one room” Avi said as he handed us the card for our room. We were walking too our rooms until Mitch introduced us to his good idea. 

MITCH’S POV

                “Hey! Wait!” an idea suddenly hit my head

                “What!” Scott said mocking m

                “I got an idea” I replied smiling “what if we make a fan very happy” at this point they were all smiling “By having them to spend an entire day with us?!”

                “Why not? “ Kirstie said “I mean Scott and Avi got their LGIO which is basically their moment, Kev has him celloboxing and I got my gravity and you can have yours!”

                They all nodded in agreement.

“Wait! How are they gonna know?” Avi asked as we all looked at him.

“ Youtube.com!!” I said almost screaming excitedly.

“Okay, since this hotel has free internet we’ll make a video later for now, let’s go to our rooms, fix our things then we’ll make the video.” Scott said.

We headed for our rooms which were beside each other. The room was surprisingly cozy. After a few minutes, Scott and Kirstie, or should I say Skirstie, rang the doorbell outside our room. I opened the door and they went inside.

                “Ready guys?” Kirstie asked walking to Kevin’s bed

                “We too are gonna make an announcement” Scott said smiling

                “Okay!” we all said smiling at them teasingly.