Chapter 42

Kaden's POV

I feel one of my eyebrows rise as I saw Mitch's tweet. I unlocked my phone and it went straight to twitter.

I feel Mitch is staring at me. Creeper.

My hands, for unknown reasons, started sweating almost letting my phone slip from my hands. 

I went to my notifs, saw Mitch's tweet of my face.

This is so not fucking true

"You're shitting me, right?" I say looking up.

"What?"

"You're shitting me. You're not crushing on me."

"If I am. Is that bad?"

"No. It's just- why me?"

Mitch's POV

That question though. 'Why me?' 

and guys answer 'You're Different.' or 'You're special' or shit like that.

And I answer. "Because. I want to."

"Why?"

"Not everything has a reason. Some shit just happens."

"But this has a reason."

"If you know then tell me, cause I don't" I say looking at her, and she's almost crying.

She sat down on one of the chairs, put her face on her hands and started to sob. 

"Why are you crying?" I whisper, kneeling infront of her.

"All my fucking life. I fucking believed that no- fucking- one will ever like me, and I wish someone would. i let myself believed that everyone who says they like me is fucking liar. And now that it's here, you're here., that all of this shit is true, I don't know what to feel. I'm so fucked up." she said inbetween sobs and I stood up, grabbed her arm. "Where the fuck are we going?" She asked, completely forgot that she just cried. 

"We're gonna sing. On stage. Tyler, Troye, Bea, the rest of the gang, Connor, and Caspar knows you and what you are to me, and they're gonna do something.

A.N:

HEY GUYSSSS.

first of all, thank you soooo much for the 12k reads :)

then uh.... sorry if this chapter is crappy. It's like 4am here. 

and how'd yall like this chapter? PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW MEEEEEEEEEE :)

CHAPTER PLAYLIST:

1. La La Latch- Pentatonix 

2.La La Latch- Pentatonix 

3. La La Latch- Pentatonix 

4. La La Latch- Pentatonix 

5. La La Latch- Pentatonix 

6. La La Latch- Pentatonix 

So that's all for this chapter, hope you enjoyed it. till next chapter

*WINKS*

(aussie accent) BBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE