Chapter 22

Kaden's POV

Kirstie and I went out for a walk around the village when we saw her douche bag, ass whole, of an EX boyfriend, walking to our direction. Hey, don't get me wrong. I know he SAID that he moved on and all that but I still want to punch him staright in the face everythime I see him. I actually broke Kirstie's phone when I saw a picyure of him on the photos. No, I didn't punched the phone, I threw it across the room, chrashing to the wall and bouncing to the floor. 

"Hey Kirstie" Matt said standing to close to her.

"Stay awaaaaay douche." I said

"So, look who's not a douche now." He said looking at me.

"You are staring at her right now." I said snapping back.

"Kaden, chill. Matt, what do you want?" Kirstie asked.

"I want you back Kirstie." He said holding Kirstie's hands, but she freed herself quickly.

"Whoah there, negative douche sir." I said

"Shut up, twerp."

"Shut up douche." Kirstie snapped.

"Kirstie... please"

"Sorry not sorry Matt. You knew you were a coverup. I never did love you."

"I'm not giving up that easily." He said grabbing up Mom's arm and pulling her. I stood infront of him and punched him square in the face. He let go of mom and mom knew what to do. She ran home while calling Scott. Matt got up and his nose was bleeding.

"You little piece of shit!" he exclaimed trying to punche me back but he failed, i ducked quickly and hit his abdomen, which caused him to fall. I saw dad heading our direction as Matt got up. He punched me in the same spot I did on him. He was a weak puncher. I felt alomst nothing so i kicked him in his groin. He did what men does when thiers hurt, while holding it at one,he pulled out a gun and pulled the trigger quickly, hitting me below the left side of my rib, and ran as fast as he could. 

Now the shot hurts.

I held the exact spot where I was shot.

I pulled the bullet out.

Blood flowed out with it.

I see Scott running.

I fell on my knees.

He is nearing.

I begin to see nothing but fuzziness.

Fuzziness, even the sound of Scott screaming. 

I felt his arms around me as I fall.

I blacked out.

A/N:

FIRST DECNT CLIFF HANGER RAINBOWS!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK? TERRIBLE? YEAH, THOUGHT SO TOO. 

GUYS, PLEASE PRAY FOR THE PEOPLE IN OUR COUNTRY, THE VICTIMS OF THE TYPHOON IN LEYTE.....

YEAH.

VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW!

BYE MY RAINDOWS!