Chapter 24

Kirstie's POV

I just found out that she was my sister 36 minutes ago, and now I have a chance of loosing her.

We went inside the hospital and the receptionist came to us.

"Visitor of?"

"Kaden Hoying?"

"How are you realted?"

"I'm hersister and legal gaurdian."

"Room 112"

"Thanks." We all walked in the silent hallway. 12, It's her favourite number.

"Hey," Scott said turning to the door when I opened it.

"Hey. How are you?" Mitch asked

"I'm fine. Just, guilty."

"You did not do anything, Scott." I said.

"Yeah, it's just. I could have stopped Matt. I could have just..." His eyes are starting to well up. 

"Scott, we would all have do that. She fought, didn't she? She is a fighter, everyone knows that. She'll get over that." I said

the door opened, the doctor came in.

"Ms. Maldonado?"

"Yes?"

"Well, we ran her through X- rays. Her colon and her intenstines got the shot, though there was no bullet found."

"Yeah, she actually got the bullet out herself, before she got out." Scott said. 

"Well, for a 13 year old to get a bullet, she did it like a professional doctor. We could get operate on her but her blood type is rare. Does any of you have the blood type of Rh? Becase a person who has a Rh blood type can only get from another Rh, not even from an O."

The room was filled with silence.

"I'm an Rh." Mitch said

"You are?" Avi asked

"Yeah."

"Well, are you willing to donate blood?" the doctor asked.

"But I have a tatto, 3 actually."

"For how long?"

"5 years."

"That's fine. Please follow me."

MITCH'S POV

"Are you and kaden related?" the doctor asked.

"No, why?"

"Because a Rh blood could only be passed genetically." he said.

"Well, I don't really know. I nnever got a DNA tested, though she and Kirstie did an hour ago." 

"Well, you should consider it. In here please." he said opening up a door. 

got over my fear of needles 5 years back, I can do this. For Kaden. She has to survive.