Chapter 21

"It's?"

"It's," I dropped my arms. "POSITIVE!" I said smiling.

"FOR REAL?"

"YES! OMG! YOU ARE MY SISTER!"

"I CANNOT!" We were screaming at each other until one of the staff shushed us up.

"okay, let's go home first." I said and she nodded and we jst walked home because it's just a block away. When we got home, Twix, Mitch's cat, greeted us.

"Hey twix." Kaden said sadly. yeah, we're pretending.

"Kirstie, how did it go?" Avi asked. His tone full of concern.

We just sighed. They all gathered and Mitch, knowing me too much said. "C'mon Kirstie. Drop the acting."

"Seriously Mitch, we already fooled Avi!" Kaden said.

"So it's positive???" Kevin said jumping up and down.

"Yes, Kevin! It is! It is!" kaden and I said mocking him.

"Seriously." He said stopping

"IT IS POSITIVE! OMFG! POSITIVE!!" I said squeeling.

"This calls for a GROUP HUG!" Scott screamed. we pulled eachother in a group and we all pulled away at the same time.

"So, will you guys still be my legal gaurdian since you are my sister and your mom is my mom to orrrr?" Kaden asked, almost sounded like she's rapping, quickly and not breathing.

"Yeah, we still are. Mom made me your legal gaurdian when I was 19 for god knows why." I said.

For the record, I literally can't believe that I've found my sister that I've been searching for, like, since I was 18, and I met her through a contest, and that I've been living with for seven months and I've never wondered why we looked so much alike. Except for the blue eyes. I was so dumb to not notice the blue eyes when we found her. It's stupid. She has blue eyes and she 'is' a 'Filipino'. I wasn't thingking then.