Chapter 8

Eight chapter

Scott’s POV

                Kaden’s been living with us for 2 months and it’s going smoothly and perfectly. She sometimes gets flashbacks while sleeping, and it’s pretty creepy, but I don’t mind because I know where she’s coming from and what had happened to her in her past. Today’s May and we are supposed to make a new video. We still haven’t decided to what to do yet. Kirstie, Kaden and I didn’t care cause we are going out. I was about to open the door when Avi stopped me

                “What song are we gonna do, Scott?” Avi asked

“I don’t know Avi, and we’re going out” I headed opened the door and the two girls of my life are waiting outside

“Maybe you should do a complete version of the Chicken Song!” Kaden said joking and we all laughed. We headed to the car and went somewhere.

When we got back, we found out that Kevin completed the chicken song and Ben allowed us to do it, so we did. The next day, we went recording and it was a one day recording. We completed the video, and posted it ASAP since we were already late. I realized that we haven’t given Kaden a credit so I just posted a comment “We decide to do this song cuz someone recommended it and ya’ll know soon. Thanks for watching!” then I was out of there.  Two days later, it reached 15, 909,675 views! Kaden’s a real lucky charm.

Kirstie’s POV

                Kaden, AHHH Kaden! Okay! She’s everything like me, she even wants piercings and tattoos! Can you believe? She knows everything about me even Matt being a cover up!

                “So, mom, how did you and dad came to be?” I was surprised, she asked it while we were about to sleep.          

                “Well… uh…” I said blushing “I told him that Matt was just… just a cover up”

                “I KNEW IT!!!” she shot up pointing at me “I knew it!”

                “What?! How?!”  she began to settle down.

                “It’s actually avi- ous in you instagram pics” she said confidently

                “Seriously? You can see that?” I asked her.

                “Yas, I can!” she said smiling.

                “Okaaaaay?”

                “Sooo, When’s the marriage?” she asked teasingly

                “Shhh! Your dad might hear you!!” I said jokingly and we both laughed. She played some Pentatonix and I actually sang my part and she tried to do all 4 parts but she ended up laughing at herself.

Kaden’s POV

                I still can’t believe that 2 months ago, I was a salve of my family and a punching back and a kick pad of my classmates. Now, I’m the luckiest kid alive to spend my days with these 5 awesome and talented people. What more can a stupid nothing- to- life kid could ask for? Yeah, their marriage, I don’t know with Scott, but I like them together. All of them, they’re perfect in every way possible. Mitch is amazing and so is Avi. Kevin’s super talented and be like “should I sleep? Nah! I’ll stay up and write more songs or practice Chinese or cello.”. Scott and Kirstie, they’re so caring and sweet especially to each other. I literally love my new life, it’s perfect.

A/N

                Sorry for the very very boring chapter, just wait for the next cuz I’ll try my best to make it “exciting” (I hope). Stay and read on :)  ;)