Chapter 45

(Last chapteeeeeerrrr)

Mitch's POV

We're in the car and I'm sitting close to Kaden. Like I always have, my arm flung across her shoulders. I rest my head on her shoulders.

She has a longer torso than me but her legs are shorter. So I'm taller standing up, she's taller sitting down.

Then she showed me a tweet. My reaction was instant.

"That is the most fucked up tweet I have ever saw in my whole life. That is rude, inappropriate, stupid. That tweet is so stupid." I ranted loudly.

"Why? What?" Kirstie asked

Then I read the tweet loudly.

"'@PerezHilton: NEWS FLASH! Did you all know that @KadenAce is a lesbian and @mitchgrassi payed her to have sex? Talk about sluts!"

"Oh, wow. That is too much." Kirstie said

"That is fucked up" Scott agreed nodding

"Why does he hate the four of you so much?" Tyler asked.

"Oh, that is a story." Kaden said.

"What? You know the story?" I said looking at her

"Why yes." She replied, looking at me, grinning, then looking away. "A few years back, Mitch and Perez were friends. Scott and Kirstie didn't feel Perez, but they didn't tell Mitch. Eventually, Perez and Mitch hit it off and became. But then Perez started to feel that Scott and Kirstie didn't like him. So he started to talk shit about them. Mitch asked him to stop, but he made him choose. It was them or Perez. Mitch, obviously shocked, chose Skirstie. And then they broke up."

"How did you even know that?" Marcus asked

"I do my research." She said grinning.

"You and your research." I mumble.

It's really called stalking but she calls it 'research'. To make it sound more 'professional' as she puts it.

I look at her, she was about to tweet something.

'@KadenAce: You should stop talking bout untruthful shit abt people. It's stupid and unreasonable. How can ur conscience even take that?'

Then I pulled out my phone, then went on twitter.

'@mitchgrassi: just to make things clear I'm not rich to pay anyone to have sex You should do something better with your life than to hate on people. And to think that u earn a living with that kind of job'

And I am surprised to see Kirstie tweet to

'@kirstin_taylor I just can't imagine where people get these sort of trashy news. Why can't you find a job where u don't have to degrade people and lie?'

"Awww, Kirstie! You didn't have to!" Kaden said

"Naw, It's really nothing."

"Yeah, but you do realize that we're gonna be all over the Internet because if this..." Kaden said.

"So? As if we're something we should be ashamed of." Scott said. Good point. "You know what you guys need? Starbucks." And by magic, he pulled us through a drive-thru Starbucks.

Scott said our orders, then payed for it then got it and we left off.

"Dovato's good too." Scott said, sipping his coffee as we drove off.

*****

When we reached the place, I don't know what place it's huge, it was 4:30 am. 4:30 IN THE MORNING. I should be just getting ready to sleep. We went with the others (Troye and Tyde) and waited for the time we can go in. Which is in 20 minutes.