Chapter 27

------CHRISTMAS 2013-----

Kirstie's POV

Christmas is our favorite time of the year. All of us is spending the holidays in this group apartment, ecxept Avi. He doesn't really celebrate Christmas like we do.

We woke up at 6 in the morning, and ran down to the Christmas tree. We got our own presents and ripped em all open. The gifts were all amazing, all shapes and sizes, and what makes me happy is that they all loved the ones that I gave them.

There's only one gift I haven't opened yet, Scott's. It was a big box and I opened it, revealing another box. It's like a matroshika doll. It has about ten boxes until I finally reached for the last bow, which was wrapped. I unwrapped it and noticed everybody staring at me. I ripped the wrapper off the small black velvet box.

Is it really what I think it is?

Only one way to know. I opeved the velevet box, revealing a diamond ring. I looke to Scott, tear filled. Kaden started plucking her guitar, which Avi gave, and Scott sat beside me. He got the box off my hand.

"Kirstie, I know we've only been together for, like, nine months but I known you since forever. Kirst, O was just wandering, Do want to be my, like uh, wife?" Scott said, cooly while I got too emotional. I slowly nodded and he inserted the ring into my finger, and we kissed. Mitch and Kaden squeled and we both pulled away. Now I've got my friends, Kaden, and Scott. What more can I possibly ask for?

A/N: SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN AGES. I DID'T KNOW WHAT WAS HAPPENING TO ME. I kinda got into stuff. I'm under self harm and eating disorders right now so I cannot really think straight and thus, crappy chapters. I'm trying to recover, hioe it won't take long, but no worries, I'll still update when I can. Thanksnfor letting me reack like 2K reads (last time I checked). Lovenyou all and thanks :)