Chapter 17

SCOTT’S POV

      Day at Opra was AVIMAZAYN, but Matt.

                “Hey do you guys recognize that car behind?” Avi said driving.

                “Why?” Mitch asked

                “He’s been following us 20 blocks now.” Avi said as Kirstie looked back.

                “It’s Matt.” She whispered enough for Avi to hear. Avi knew what to do and eventually, we lost Matt. We went to Chili’s to eat. I love the food there. I mean, seriously.  We went to table for 8. Yeah, I know we’re only 6 but we want wide spaces so we did 8. We ordered some food and I looked around and saw Matt, with a girl. I didn’t tell Kirstie cuz it seems like Matt has moved on, so let it be. We ate and laughed and all that stuff. Yeah it was fun but laughing is very tiring and I’m serious. Yeah, I was tired and Kirstie and Mitch and Kaden were too so we went home. I’m tired like hell so I went staright to bed and so did Kirstie.

NEXT DAY…

                 I woke up next to Kirstie and it’s August 21 and we have recording. We loaded a car then dropped Kaden of at school then went straight to the recording studio. We were still recording the last song and it’s really hard. I was next to recording when I realized that I should pick Kaden up. I can’t so I asked Mitch. It’s quite late but he said yes so yey.

Mitch’s POV

      We were all done except Scott and Kirstie so Scott asked me to pick Kaden up. I picked up my car and drove to his school. I arrived too late. She’s being bullied by 3 people, a girl and 2 boys. I got out and went to her. “Kaden, what’s happening?” “oh, hey gay.” The girl said. The nerve. “Stop it if you don’t wanna get fucking killed Alexandrea” Kaden warned. “Watcha gonna do about, huh?” one of the guys said.she said nothing but she just like wrestled them and grabbed my arm and pulled me, running. She found my car and got in the passenger’s seat. I got into the drivers and started the car. “What was happening before I got there.”? I asked heading for the studio “Nothing, Mitch, it was nothing.’ She said looking out the window “Seriously Kaden, the truth please.” She sighed “Mitch, please, I’m not gonna tell you and please don’t tell Scott and Kirstie or Avi and Kevin about what happened, please Mitch, I trust you” she said. “fine, thanks for defending me” I said smiling. “It’s nothing Mitch, you’re family.” She said smiling. She’s so nice.

                We arrived at the studio and went to the 11th floor where our recording room is. Kirstie was almost done recording so it’s Kaden next. Kirstie got out of the booth. “Kaden’s Next!” Ben shouted.

She got in the booth and lowered her the hanging mic and held the lyrics. “Ready?” ben asked and she started. Ben started playing Scott’s because he was lead. It was just soft but it got more harder and the end. She was amazing. She’s a great kid and has no ego. That’s very nice.

A/N:

OKAY, THIS CHAPTER IS SO FUCKING SHORT AND IT’S JUST A FILLER CHAPTER. SORRY IF HAVEN’T UPDATED IN A WEEK CUZ THE INTERNET CONNECTION WON’T DO HIS WORK PROPERLY. SO WHAT CA I SAY? READ MY OTHER TO BOOKS; ‘SNOWFALL AND FAINT’ AND ‘THIS IS REALITY.’ READ THE BOOKS OF TAYLOR (@PTXfan4eva) AND DYLAN’S (@1DPTXgirl) CUZ THEY’RE BOTH AVIMAZAYN PEOPLE. LIKE HELL. SO VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW. BYE RAINBOWS!