Chapter 6

KIRSTIE'S POV

We all got ready by 10:00 am, when Mitch, Avi, and Kevin entered our room. It was our last day in the Phil.

"Hey guise!" Mitch greeted us

"Hey!" Kaden, Scott, and I greeted.

"So, Kaden how'd you like your new parents?" Kevin asked

"They're probably the best parents a kid can ever have!"

Out of the blue, Kevin began to sing the Chicken song while Scott beatboxed. I looked at Kaden, shw was smiling, hearing her favorite song live. I went to her bed and sat beside her.

"How's watching live?"

"Still waitung for the complete version" She answered me jokingly

We laughed watching them then Kevin ended.

"Awww! Look at that! Scott join them!" Mitch said aweing as Scott jumped on the other side of Kaden.

"One big happy family" Avi said and Scitt hugged us.

Just then, Scott's phine wrang, in was a text message from our manager 'Scott! Kaden's papers are done! You are now her legal parents and you can take her back to LA with you :)' We all rejoiced and did a group hug. We headed for the malls, we ended up at this 'SM North Edsa' place. It was huge! we biught mire stuff to bring back to LA and we ate at Shakey's. While we were eating an ice cream from 'Picket Fence' Scott said

"I want the new iPhone 5"

"Go buy one, there's a Power Mac behind you" Kaden said. I forgit that we were in the cyber zone. Scitt entered and bought one. I saw Kaden browsing through the iPhone 5

"Do you want one?" I asked her.

"Yeah, but cashflow's not very nice to me" she answered still browsing the iphone.

"Scott's buying one, so I'm gonna but one"

"But--"

"No buts Baby girl!" I bought her one and synced evrything from her old phone the the new one. I didn't put the SIM card but I did synced the contacts.

We went back to the car and webt to the concert venue since it's 6:00. Kaden stayed back stage and waited for us to finish.It was time for the meet and greet and we asked kaden to join us. It was Scott on the end then Kaden, me, Mitch, Avi then Kevin was at the other end.

Everybody was looking at her and Scott explained that she's our adopted daughter. Yeah, she's lucky with Scott. The meet and greet ended and we returned to the hotel. We stayed for a week and to but the palne tickets and 2 days after we want back to LA. We went to the apartment of the group and stayed there since the tour is done for the year.