Coming Home

Third person P.O.V

Lucia leaned her head against the trains window feeling every bump and vibration staring out of the window blankly with no emotion her mind was not on the train ,or the window she was looking out of, she was thinking is SHE was alright would SHE think of her different dose SHE  even remember her Lucia knows that she has changed over the last four years every one in the train has some came with friends and came back alone some with family every one has changed.

Lucia lifted her head from the window and looked around at every one else it was like she was in some sort of khaki coloured sea and she was apart of it. Cigarette smoke filled the air making it quit hard to breath giving the cart a slight grey tint. Lucia put her head back against Looking out of it and seeing...

Lucia: THAT'S THE BLOODY STATION WERE HOME LADS! 

With out a second the whole train turns in to cheers of joy. Lucia thought she would of never feel this happy again but here she is cheering with every one else chanting and singing as the train approached the station. When the train reached the station it made a rather student stop making Lucia almost fall over. She grabbed her bag with some of her belongings and well some OVER things in it she hoisted it over her shoulders and walked to the exit of the train.

As soon as people hoped  of the train crowds people started to cheer at there return. Family's  graver up to reunite with there loved ones that went in to France but again Lucia was not focus on that. She frankly scanned the crowd looking for HER then as the steam died down from the train behind her a girl approached Lucia rather quickly.

Luz: LUCIAAA OH MY GOD YOUR ALIVE

the small girl flew in to Lucia giving her the biggest hug she has felt in awhile the small girl or Luz was well Lucia's little sister and they both looked the same if Lucia took a bath. The young girl was wearing Lucia's old trouser  braces a whit shirt and a flap cap to really fit the times while Lucia on the over hand was wearing a khaki uniform. 

Lucia: hey I'm surprised you recognized me after four years! 

Luz: of course I would you don't look that different well you just look liked you just umm... came back from a war 

Lucia looked at her sisters thinking she might of lost some brain cells when she was gone but oh well what can you do Lucia crouched down to her sisters Hight 

Lucia: soo where is mum is she around here some where?

Luz: oh yeah she is at home preparing lunch 

Lucia: oh right then shall we head there then I bet she is dying to see me 

At that moment Lucia was ecstatic to see her mum but but what was manly on her mind is well the lunch her mum was making she can't remember the last time she had something well appetising to eat.

ohhh the first time skip 

Lucia and Luz approached the front door that Lucia has dreamed about going through for a long time a little bit of anxiety did appear in Lucia's head. Thinking that she dose not deserve to be this happy right now with thousands of people probably having the worst day of there lives not seeing the loved one walk of that train. But Lucia did eventually shake it off and reached for the door knob and punching the door open.

Camila: Hello who is it?

now there was a voice Lucia hasn't heard in a while the comfiting voice of a mother just hearing her mums voice almost made Lucia tear up but she but she had to keep it together. 

Lucia: I-its me mum

soon after Lucia spoke she heard a wooden spoon drop from the kitchen and some shuffling around Lucia took a step towards the kitchen then hearing her mum speak up again