the fright and the walk to the pub

Third person P.O.V

Lucia was sitting on the side of her bed clenching her knees in her hands. all she could hear  was r gunshots in her head. she starts sweating and shaking.

Gunfire

She stood up slowly wobbling to her desk.

Screams 

She slowly bent down reaching her hand under her desk grabbing her bag.

cries for help

She dove her hand in her bag pulling out a photo.

Artillery fire

She looked down at the photo squinting her eyes at it and standing there still staring at the photo of her squad.

People suffering

She stood back up letting a single tear roll down her face.

She

Could

Not

Get

The

Sounds

Out

Of

Her

Head

She began to hyperventilate stumbling over to the nearest wall and sliding down it curling up in to a ball crying thinking never forgetting.

Lucia: w-why did I t-think war was going to be f-fun and a bloody adventure!

-

Luz jumped out of bed probably the happiest she could be who wouldn't be In her shoes her sister just got home. She got out of her pyjamas and threw on her white shirt and her trousers  pulled up the braces straps  over her shoulders, slid some socks on and  walked out of her room with a skip in her step.

she jogged down the stairs In to the kitchen and there was Lucia looking well depressed. Slouching over the table and her hands cuffed around her mug of tea and Luz had no Idea why she looked this way she just got home why dose she look so sad.

Luz: heey Lucia umm rough Night heh

Lucia: you don't even know

Lucia lifted her head up looking at Luz and well Lucia had bags under her eyes and a slight frown upon her face. She then stood up from her seat slowly.

Lucia: oh I need a drink

Luz: yeah but don't you have your tea for that?

Lucia: no I mean alcohol Luz, I'm going to the pub want to come?

It took Luz a second to think about it because she just got out of bed but she eventually answered her.

Luz: yeah sure 

Lucia: ok lets go!

Lucia got up grabbed her Jacket and her pipe and walked to the door.

Luz: what you smoke a pipe now, inset that a bit fancy.

Lucia: what wrong with me being fancy anyway it makes me feel like I am in the middle class

Lucia put her pipe in her jackets pocket and walked out the door with Luz close behind her as she opened the door. She could see the smoked filled sky by the factories near by.