The Walk Back

Third person P.O.V

Amelia: hooowww long is it until we get there?

Lucia: well it would be a lot faster if you weren't drunk, here we are ugh

Lucia and Amelia are on there way back to Blight manor and well one of them is making it difficult for the other. Luci has her arm interlocked with Amelia's but that is because the Blight cant walk strait for three steps and don't get started on how many times Amelia has nearly fallen over.     

Amelia than leans in to Lucia's shoulder for support? maybe as she dose so Lucia could feel her face warm up. 

Lucia: u-umm why have you all of a sudden leaned on to me?

Amelia: I wanted t- ohhh look a bird wooow

Lucia: Amelia that's a rat 

Amelia: ohhhhh 

Amelia than comes to a stop pulling on to Lucia's arm to make her stop to. Lucia stops walking and turns to the girl confused. 

Lucia: umm why did you sto-

Amelia: YOU KNOW WHAT 

Lucia: Agh blimey no need to shout

Amelia: I'mmm soo glad I met you 

Amelia than leans closer to Lucia's face well more like she leans on to Lucia. Making the Noceda hold Amelia around her waist so she dose not fall on to her. 

Lucia: come on Amelia your drunk 

Amelia: no no no lettt me finish shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Lucia: bloody hell 

Amelia: I'm so glad I met you because you make me feel weird and safe, aghhh what's the word umm Oh! I think that I might have a cru- AHG! 

Amelia was cut short because well Lucia's armed gave in causing Amelia to fall on top of Lucia and well let's say Lucia will be feeling that in the morning. 

Lucia: OW ow ow 

Amelia: that was fun weeeeeeeee

Lucia: ugh come on lets get you home

Time skip to Bligh manor

Lucia and Amelia stood once again out side of the grand gates of Blight manor. with out saying a word Lucia dragged Amelia along and pushing open the gates. 

Lucia: wow for a manor it has shit security 

Amelia: WOAH I HAVE TWO HANDS!

Lucia: oh yeah I forgot

Lucia slugged Amelia over to the Grand green house and sat Amelia down she than grabbed a watering can and poured all the water in to a bucket.

Amelia: why are you doing that?

Lucia: to sober you up 

Lucia than threw the bucker of water on to Amelia's face and quickly snapping Amelia back to reality. 

Amelia: AGGGH YOU WANKER 

Lucia: now that is no way to speak 

Amelia: ugh now you got me all wet 

Lucia: oh did I~~

Amelia: oh shut it 

Lucia helped Amelia up and walked her over to the front door and in to the manor. Amelia and Lucia walked up the stairs and down the long corridor.

Lucia: well remember you are probably still a bit drunk, If I were you don't have any alcohol or well you will become worse  and the shit part of it is that you will have a raging hang over so just go strait to bed.  

Amelia: right will do, oh your staying the night am I right? 

Lucia: well I did promise 

Amelia: ah well you could sleep in m- Agh no no umm there is a spare room three doors down

Lucia: umm ok then got it 

Lucia and Amelia then say there good nights and part ways. 

____________________________________________________________________ Hey I'm sorry that this was short I am just getting back in to it you know, any way I hope you liked this quick read