First day on the job

Third person P.O.V

The sun slipped through the crack of the curtain and on to the youngest Noceda as she slowly tried to get out of her bed. 

Luz: ugghh w-what Time is it?

She got from under her bed covers and placed her two feet on to the wooden floor. she gave out a yawn and stretched and the made her way towards the tall wooden wardrobe. She swung it open and picked out her cloths. 

After getting dressed she walked down the hall way noticing that her older sisters bedroom door was open, so she went to have a peek inside.

Luz: oh... oh my It happened again 

Luz saw well a mess lucia's chair was on its side, bed sheets torn and thrown across the room, candle sticks scattered across the floor and well anything and everything was thrown or knocked over. 

Luz took a step in knowing full well what had happened well she did not really know. she was tolled that Lucia had nightmares but this, this did not look like a nightmares doing it must be something else.

Luz reached Lucia's desk and well she saw a photo a photo of well Lucia and Wionna and many more people in uniform but that was not the thing Luz was staring at. There was a person there but with there face scribbled out who ever this person was it was obvious that Lucia wants to forget about them.

Luz cleaned up her older sisters room the best she could and left with more questions than answers.

Out in London was well Lucia standing ones again  In front of Blight  Manor she pushed open the large metal gait and walked down the gravel rode to the front door. 

As Lucia approached the door she saw a note on the boor knob with In giant letters 'TO LUCIA' she picked it up and saw some small letters under the giant ones ' and if you are not Lucia reading this pleas do sod off!' 

Lucia finally opened the note and it read. 

Dear Lucia, 

Hello this is Amelia and well it's your first day of your new job that you did not ask for ... sorry anyway you can meet me at the back of the manor so I can set you up.

from Amelia Blight

Lucia stuffed the note in to her pocket and walked around the manor , half way around she began to think that it would of been faster just going in to the manor and out through the back door but oh well, Lucia mad it all the way around and spotted Amelia sitting out side enjoying a cup of tea. 

Lucia: Morning governor 

Amelia: morning and there is no need to call me that

Lucia: alright then but I am not going to call you ma'am, miss or my lady ok 

Amelia: yeah yeah that's fine just call me by my name but If my parents are in the room just try to call me something formal because well you probably know how they will react

Lucia: yeah I will try 

Amelia hummed and drank of what was left of her tea and stood up gesturing Lucia to follow. the entered the manor and in to a storage room full of cloths.

Amelia: Right! if you are going to be my personal butler you will need to look the part

Lucia: oh god I think I know where this is going

Amelia laid out two sets of clothing on to a table neatly folded. Lucia took a step closer to take a look until Amelia spoke up.

Amelia: ok so on the right there is a dress and on the left there is a suit. you choose witch one you want

With out making a sound Lucia picked up the suit and walked in behind a curtain to get changed. 

Amelia: wow not even a word 

Lucia stepped out of the curtain  in well a suite. It had a black  suit jacket with a tailed going down to the knee a blueish blackish under cote and a white shirt and a black tie her trousers were of course black along with her oxfords (her shoes) and to finish it all off she had white gloves and a pocket watch.

Amelia's face turned a shad of red when she saw Lucia in a suit but quickly snapped out of it when Lucia began to talk.  

Lucia: umm why do I have a pocket watch?

Amelia: umm to tell the time

Luca: ... I don't know how to respond to that 

they both walked out of the storage room and headed to the grand living room or as normal people call it the living room. 

Lucia: isn't this a bit big for well a living room?

Amelia: wait there are living rooms smaller than this? 

Lucia looked at Amelia with the ' what the fuck face' and Amelia jut stared back at her. 

Lucia: ohhh a piano 

Lucia spotted the piano in the corner of the room and did the weird running but walking thing towards the piano. 

Amelia: oh do you know how to play?

Lucia: ehh only one song though

Amelia: ohh lets hear it

Lucia: ok ahh we mostly sang it in the trenches 

so Lucia started to play 

Flash back 

Lucia was leaning against the trench wall watching Wionna, Bree and ??????? crowd around the wireless trying to lisan to well what ever will get there mind of the war until a song started to play.

the Wireless: up to mighty London came an Irish lad one day.

Wionna mumbling: found that the streets were paved with gold so, everyone was gay,

Bree singing a little louder: singing songs of Piccadilly, strands and Leicester square,

???? at an normal volume: Till Paddy got excited, and he shouted to them there:

everyone including Lucia: It's a long way to Tipperary, it's a long way to go. It's a long way to Tipperary to the sweetest girl I know! Goodbye, Piccadilly, farewell, Lester Square! It's a long long way to Tipperary, but my heart's right there.

they all sung that song in to the cold night in the trenches and Lucia loved every second of it they all did.

End of flash back  

Lucia with a single tear in her eye finished the song that she once sung with her friends and took her hands away from the piano. Amelia stood there amazed.

Amelia: w-wow that was excelent

Lucia not moving her head staring blankly at the piano thoughts memory's flowing through her head and she quietly spoke up  

Lucia: well I am full with surprises and .... dark secrets     

________________________________________________________ Hi it's me so I hope you liked this chapter. I really enjoyed making it and I hope you enjoyed reading it so that's all bye?     

Wait that is down here?

FUN FACET HA FOOLED YOU, YOU THOUGHT IT WILL BE SOMTHING FUN? EW EDUCATION IS FUN ( not really) 

Ahem so you know the song they were singing well it was a real song people sang in the war is called  It's a long way to Tipperary It was made in 1914 by an Irish man Living in London missing his home land so he made the song and well it was a hit defiantly with the British army because they made is a marching song.

should I continue making these fun facts? tell me if you do  

heheh the song