Don't get a doctor

Third Person P.O.V 

A few minuets passed, letting everything settle down. Lucia gains control of her breathing and her skin becomes less pail. she stands up and takes a little walk around the house just to see everything is back to normal, no sounds, no blood and no map. 

Lucia: r-right everything is back to normal

Amelia: that's good, a-are you sure your ok? 

She askes Lucia following her around the house still filled with worry. Lucia turns to her with a small slime across her face trying to reassure her. 

Lucia: yeah I'm fine Love, don't worry about me

She ways on there way back in to the living room, where Bree and Wionna were patiently waiting for there return. Lucia gives them both a small greeting and sits down on to the sofa. 

Amelia: hey L-Lucia i think it would be best if we got you a doctor?

Amelia looks Lucia dead in the eyes, no matter what Lucia tells her she can't stop worrying. she has seen what ever Lucia has done to her younger brother and doesn't want the sane for her.

Wionna: you can't do that 

Wionna spoke up hinting that she knows somthing. Amelia becomes slight confused looking at her. 

Amelia: w-why not, I would do her good?   

Wionna: no no it wouldn't, If you want to keep her in your life don't send her to a doctor

The room grows silent, with confused faces all around, the only thing that could be heard was the ticking of the clock on the wall and the busy streets of people talking. 

Amelia: w-what do you mean by that? 

Wionna: have you seen anyone else get cured from shell shock?, They will just send her to a mental ward  and you'll never see her again it would be like she is dead. 

Amelia: s-so we can't get any help? 

Wionna: indeed ... unless 

Wionna placed her hand on her chin going in to thought of how to help her friend, Lucia was very confused of what really was going on, but it looks like it's fine so there was no point in worrying. 

Wionna: do you know anyone else that may have been in the army? 

Amelia: oh umm a few my dad, my sister and my .... my brother. 

Wionna: anyone else? 

lucia's head perked up form her remembering somthing, some one who is like a mother figure to her that has indeed been in the army. 

Lucia : Eda... she was in the army, I could talk to her

Wionna: ah splendid then, anyway it wont be awkward for you swell because she is like your second mum. 

Lucia:  hey it's not like it would be awkward with anyone else, buuut Eda would be the best choice. 

Lucia smiled happily with the hope that she may get better, anyway she would like to have a chat with Eda because she really hasn't spoken about her time in there trenches that much with her. 

Time skip woooo!    

Few hours pass and Wionna, Bree and Amelia all eventually go home, even though it was incredibly hard for Lucia to convince Amelia that she would be alright on her own.  

Lucia looked up at the clock seeing that is was getting close to the pub closing so she thought it wold be best if she started to head down there now. 

She head to her door, puts her shoes on and head out to the owl house pub 

_____________________________________________________________________

I know  this is sort i'm sorry but nothing really has came to mind with this chapter, but don't worry i do have a plan for the story, ok bye