Right then tell me what you want to know

Third person P.O.V 

Lucia, Wionna and Bree all made there way over to the stairs that led back up to the pub. As they were climbing up them Lucia was growing concerned that there might be people having a drink in the pub and that they will spot them carrying rifles. 

Lucia: hey Wionna, do you think there is anyone up there?

Wionna: no when I went up there to grab you a change of cloths I tolled Eda to close the pub so that no one will see us

Lucia: ah that takes the worry of my shoulders heh

A few seconds later they all reached the door at the top, Wionna pushed it open letting them all go on through. As Wionna said the pub was empty well exccept from the owl Lady cleaning down the bar. 

Wionna: ok you two Like I said earlier the wankers that we are going to kill have taken over one of the many blight factory's so that is probably how they got there guns! also, we are going to take the back door out of this pub and in to the alleyways so no one will see us got it?

Bree and Lucia: yes ma'am

Wionna than chuckled at her friends response then turning around walking to the back door, Lucia and Bree followed her before they were stopped by a voice.

Eda: Hey kids 

Lucia than turned to face the Eda who had her hands on her hips looking like she Is going to give them a earful about being safe and leave no witnesses.

Lucia: yeesssssssss

Eda: just letting you know you forgot your bayonets

Eda than chucked the two large blades on to the bar table with a white cloth wrapping around them making a CHUNKING sound as they hid the dark wooden surface. Lucia than walked up to the bar grabbing the two bayonets and walking back to the others. 

Lucia: thanks Eda 

Eda: no problem, now go have fun with your friends

Lucia: Right! 

The gang of Girls quickly made there way out of the door and in to the alleyway marching down to the old Blight factory. as they all made there way Lucia could not but help but to hear some humming. Humming of a familiar song. 

-

Amelia was in panic Lucia had been gone for a few hours now and the sun was setting. She was worried sick that Lucia would get herself hurt or even KILLED! She could not imagen living in a world with out Lucia. 

Amelia was passing up and down her bed room trying to think of what to do. A million ideas were going through her head , non of them good though.

Amelia: shit shit shit shit, what can I do! I want to go help her and protect her. no Amelia you would just make her worry anyway she was in the war she knows how to protect herself No she might have a panic attack or augh I don't know that those things she has is called but it might happen again AUGH!       

Amelia than stopped in her tracks and her eyes drew towards the top draw of her bed side table. Amelia took a step towards it ,hesitating at first,  she drew near to the draw and pulled  it open revealing a black pistol with Four magazines.

( For the one person who wants to know what pistol it is well its name is the webley self loading pistol, look it up if you want :D)

Amelia grabbed the pistol grip and bringing the weapon to her face examining it  looking at the marking from past events rubbing her thumb over it.

Amelia: I'm more of a revolver girl myself but this will do 

All that Amelia knows is that Lucia is in danger and was tolled to go to the owl house pub. she can make some sort of mental map of where the pub was and that is all that Amelia needed at this point in time. 

She got in to the dress that Lucia gave her when they both sneaked out, when Lucia showed her when she grew up, Amelia than grabbed a shoulder bag big enough to fit her pistol and magazines in.  She than Snuck out of her room not wanting anyone to see what she was wearing and immediately get suspicions.

Luckily she arrived to the front door of Blight manor under everyone's nose. she opened the grand door and slipped through it making her way down the front garden and finally past the gigantic front gates. 

Amelia: Right, now to the owl house pub! 

Time skip that felt like forever 

    With some wobbles here and there and getting lost 9 times the walked that felt like forever ended as Amelia stood proudly out side of the Owl house pub. She walked up to the pub and standing out side the door she reached for the door handle but then saw a note in the window. it said 'WERE CLOSED GET A DRINK SOMEWHERE ELSE YOU LAZY WANKERS!'.

Amelia: ah Lovely ugh

Amelia was about to walk away but she could not just abandum Lucia like that anyway the owner will under stand.

Amelia than walked back up to the door took a deep breath and swung the weirdly unlocked  door open. As the door met the wall somthing cold and metal was then pressed against her forehead. She looked up and lo and behold the Woman who ran the pub had a rifle pointing to her head. 

Amelia: nice Martini Henry    

Eda: what you actually know what this rifle is calle- WAIT A SECOND DONT DISTRACT ME WITH YOU KNOLAGE! NOW GET OUT BEFOR I BLOW YOUR HEAD OFF

Amelia: WAIT- I am not here to steal anything I just want to know where my cru- Friend is!

Eda: hmmmmmmmmmmm, ok come in but if I see you steal somthing I will not hesitate to blow your pretty  head off 

Amelia: r-righ

Eda than gestured Amelia to come in as she shut the door behind her. Amelia walked over to a chair and Eda takes a seat in front of her. 

" Right then tell me what you want to know"

______________________________________________________ Hi so umm this chapter was meant to be the fight but I got carried away with Amelia's pare ._. woops anyway I hope you like this chapter :)