From War to the workplace

Third person P.O.V

Lucia gradually crawled out of bed half awake with her eyes half shut but there was one thing on her mind as always. She mumbled to herself. 

Lucia: Amelia huh I wander why I am now just remembering you Its weird because I don't even know what she bloody looks like

She then shook of the thought and prepared herself for the shit day of work she had a head of her. Now some people might not see it but well the Noceda's went the wealthiest of people they are well lower class/ working class the bottom of the barred the lowest of the low so as a lot of working class people do is well get a job with low pay because how else ate they going to get food on the table?         

Lucia put her trousers on and had a cup of tea before she thought about leaving the house.     she then left a note on the table telling Luz that she has gone to work and to not burn down the house.

Lucia than grabbed her flap cap and straitened it on her head and then picking up her Revolver because you can never be to safe on the streets and walked out of the door. Seeing the all to familiar smoked that filled sky but one thing surprised her and that was the snow filled streets looking like a white blanker just fell on to the city.

Lucia: It is FUCKING FREEZING! 

But as Lucia knows well complaining dose not help so she kept calm and carried on walking down the as she put it fucking freezing streets. she strangely started to miss the rainy weather at least it was not as cold as this. 

A few minuets later shuffling through the snow she arrived at the factory she works at and well It is called Blight industries a weapons manufacturer that helped out In the war and well of resent they are using that as a bragging right. 

Lucia entered the massive factory and clocking her self in. Taking in the soundings big machines clanking together, the over crowded work spaces, guns and helmets hanging on the wall and Mike eating his sandwich in the corner of the room good man Mike is.

Lucia walked in to the main aria of the factory. Slowly walking to her work station while she was walking to her station it felt like she was walking for an eternity. Flinching at  the sudden clanking and banging going on around her it felt so familiar  she never use to flinch but she did now and did not know why. Anxiety once again filled her body as it did for years she did not feel like she was in the factory but some where else. 

She then stumbled to her station leaning against it and catching her breath she felt like she was going crazy a second ago but she snapped out of it shrugging it of thinking that she was just nerves defiantly nothing else its not like she some times thinks that she is back in the trenches no that's crazy. 

She than pulled herself back together turning around facing her station picking up a rifle barrel and shoving a cleaning rod down in and rinse and repeat.

Time skip about 2 hours

Lucia put down her cleaning rod just so she could rest her arm that was killing her. she than leaned agenised the table that she was working on and just took some breaths some slow breaths and tried her best to relax even though the loud bangs and clacks still made her jump and then all of a sudden a voice came out of the speakers hung up on to the cold stone walls. 

" Attention workers I have news news that may upset you"

Everyone on the working flor stopped including Lucia and listing to the voice coming out of the speakers.

" because of the recent war this company has had to buy a lot of supplies to make rifles so we have lost a lot of money. So to combat that we will be cutting all of your pay in half and you will have to work longer hours! ok that all"