The War at Home

Third person P.O.V 

Major blood warning also dead people :  )

Amelia: THERE GOING TO WHAT!

Eda leaned back on to her chair ,lifting the two front legs of it, giving out a long winded huff. 

Eda: I though you already knew they were going to go fight some scum that were planning to go murder you and your family.

Amelia: yeah but I did not know that they had GUNS! oh god Lucia might be SHOT. ohh  and I doubt any of them have any medical training. I don't want Lucia to die why did she not say anything

Eda: hey hey Amelia stop panicking Lucia can take care of herself besides she was you know in that massive war!

Amelia: I know I know, but the war did something to her and I don't know what it is but is like she relives events of the war! and I don't think going out fighting people will help! 

Eda: look Kid I know that you care for her but you just have believe in her, there is nothing you can do ... why don't I get you a drink and we can wait for her return aye?

Amelia aggressively slams both of her hands down on to the table quickly grabbing Eda's attention also, making her jump out of her skin.   

Amelia: NO! i'm going to go get her

Eda: don't be silly you will get yourself hurt.

Amelia: that is a risk I am willing to take! Thank you for the information but I will take my leave.

The eldest Blight stands up in one quick motion and heads towards the back door of the pub to Eda's annoyance. But Eda knows to well that she probably end up falling in to persuade the blight once again to stay with her.

With that Amelia leaves. 

Wionna: right Lucia Bree would you be so kind to attached bayonets

Bree and Lucia: yes ma'am

The three chuckle at there little roleplay as a satisfying click! was made as the two slide on there bayonets. The three Girls found themselves out side of the old Blight Industries factory that was now made in to a base of the people that want to murder the blight family. 

Lucia and the others were covered by the blanket of the night peeking in one of then many windows that surround the building. But this window that they chose was coincidentally smashed and had a over view on some guards. 

Wionna: well Lucia I will give you the pleasure to take the first shot just because we are here to save you Master hahahah!

Lucia: oh got don't start again you two have made fun of me enough on the walk down here. 

While Bree and Wionna were dying of laughter Lucia placed her rifle on to the windowsill and liming a guard up with her iron sights. Her right hand reached for the bolt of the rifle doing the oh so familiar motion of pulling the bolt back and then forward again chambering a bullet.

3

2

1

BANG! 

as soon as the lifeless body of the guard hit the floor Wionna and Bree vaulted over the window and began shooting ever guard they could see. blood poured down the walls as screaming fuelled the room and Lucia well she could nor believe what she got herself in to. 

Wionna: Oi LUCIA IF YOU DON'T WANT TO JOIN THESE DEAD SODS FUCKING MOVE!

Lucia quickly snapped out of the train of thought and jumped over the window in to the factory. she quickly ran over to some sort of work station and sliding in to cover. she bolted her rifle and quickly pocked her head out of cover to see is there is anyone she could get.