44

Ensley hadn't been talking to Tom at all. She knew she wanted answers for him apparently kissing Rose. But she didn't want to speak to him first.

When she woke that morning, she realised she was in Chloe's room. Steph had offered to have Maisy while she had a night out with her best friend.

She groaned as the sunlight hit her. She rolled her eyes as Chloe walked in. She smirked. "So do you want to tell me who you snogged? I went to the toilet. I came back and you were all over some hottie," she said.

Ensley groaned. "I don't remember. Not one bit."

"I can tell. You were asking me to take you to Tom. But then you also said he was a jackass and you didn't ever want to see him again," she said.

Ensley rolled her eyes. She looked at her and took Alexa. "See now. This little girl is the prettiest thing to wake up to," she said as she looked at her.

"Yeah. She gets that from me."

***
The two of them went into school. Ensley saw Tom and rolled her eyes. "He makes me sick."

"Yeah. Course he does. You're in love with him. You just won't admit it. Now. You have two options. You can either come with me to take my child to the crèche. Or you can stay here and gaze into Tom's eyes from across the playground," Chloe said.

Ensley sighed. "Obviously I'm going to the crèche. I want to see if Maisy is here," she told her.

***
Ensley was sitting in the common room. She looked up as Tom walked towards her. "Are you going to talk to me? Or continue thinking I cheated?" He asked.

"Leave me alone. I have my essay to do."

Tom rolled his eyes. "Stop being immature. We have a daughter together and we need to talk," he told her.

Ensley sighed. She looked at him. "I'm trying to do my essay. So please. Leave me alone," she said.

Tom stood up and glared. "Fine. I'm taking Maisy tonight. I want some time with her," he said as he walked off.

Ensley rolled her eyes and sighed. She didn't know why she couldn't just talk to him. But she felt like she couldn't.

***
Sitting in class, Ensley rolled her eyes as she saw Tom and Rose talking. Chloe noticed. "So you're still not talking to him?"

"No. I was trying to do my essay and he just wasn't leaving me alone," Ensley said.

Chloe rolled her eyes. "You're being a tad immature babes. You have to talk to him for Maisy's sake. Sooo grow into your balls and talk to him."

"He's the one who cheated and snogged someone else. He should be trying to make it up to me."

"Wow you're stubborn."

***
Ensley walked to the crèche after school had finished. She saw Tom leaving with Maisy. "Oh. I wanted to see her before you took her," she mumbled.

Tom handed Maisy to her. He watched as she said goodbye to her. He knew he wanted to make it work with her. But there were too many secrets that he was keeping from her.

But with Tom's past about to come to haunt them, would they ever be back to how they were?