47

Ensley knew how it was getting harder for her to hide her feelings about Tom. She knew they had a child together and would be in each others lives for the rest of theirs. She knew how they still had a connection.

She knew how it was hard for her to watch him with another woman. She knew how he had been seeing someone new. It was breaking her heart. She hated it. All she wanted was for him to admit he wanted her too.

When she woke that morning, Chloe walked in. She was still staying with Chloe and Rachel Mason as her mum was still in France.

Chloe sat on the bed and sighed. "So when are you going to tell Tom you still love him? Cause it's getting annoying watching you mope over him," she said.

Ensley rolled her eyes. "It's not that simple Chlo. He's seeing someone. He told me that when he dropped Maisy off. He says she's making him happy. I can't compete with that."

Chloe sighed. She looked to her. "Maybe he's saying that cause he knows he still loves you. But he doesn't want to let you know," she said.

"I doubt it. He's got a huge smile on his face. And he looks so happy," Ensley mumbled.

Chloe took her hand. She smiled. "We're going to get you your man back. Okay?"

"Okay."

***
Ensley went into school. She had taken Maisy to crèche. She left and saw Tom. He was standing with some woman she had never seen before.

She realised that it must have been his new girlfriend. She quickly pulled her hood over head. Wanting to avoid being seen by him.

"Ensley. I want to introduce you to someone. This is Scarlett. She's the woman I've been seeing," Tom said.

Ensley took her hood down. She raised her eyebrows. "I'm the mother of his child. Ensley Haydock."

"Yeah. I've met your daughter. She's adorable."

Ensley looked to Tom in shock. "You have had her around my daughter? What the hell?!" She said.

Tom sighed. "It's not like that."

"Whatever."

***
Ensley was fuming. She hated how Tom had their daughter around his new girlfriend. Chloe saw her and frowned. "What's got your thong in a twist?" She asked.

"Tom! He had Maisy around his new girlfriend. My daughter!"

Chloe frowned. "That's wrong on so many levels. Have you met her?"

"About 20 minutes ago. Chlo I could kill him. I don't want child around his fancy piece," ensley said as she looked to her best friend.

Chloe nodded and smiled. She knew how Ensley was struggling with the whole Tom situation. She hated seeing her best friend struggling. "Set some boundaries. Tell him you don't want Maisy around his girlfriend. Tell him you don't feel comfortable with it. You're her mum. And you have to make sure you're heard."

"Thanks Chlo."

***
Ensley had left Maisy with Chloe while she went to toms. Tom opened the door and frowned. "What's going on?" He asked.

"I don't feel comfortable with you having your girlfriend around my daughter. So please don't let it happen again," Ensley said as she looked to him.

Tom rolled his eyes. But neither were aware of how this was the start of something that was going to change everything for Tom and Ensley.