6

Ensley was annoyed, she hated the fact that she was banned by her own mother from seeing her best friend. Over some weed and cocaine, its not like chloe even touched the cocaine, she even told ensley not to touch it again. Ensley knew just how dangerous that the drug was, she just loved the buzz it gave her, she loved the effect it had on her, how she could forget about every little detail. "Ensley, come on!!" steph called as she knocked on the door "two minutes" ensley said as she slid on her skinn jeans and fastened her belt. Ensley felt fat, she felt fat and disgusting and like an ambarrassment, steph was beeter off having maxine as her daughter. Ensley grabbed her cardigan and slipped it on before walked out of her room and downstairs. "ensley come here" steh called and ensley groaned "fuck sake" se said as she walked into the kitchen to see steph and maxine."i made you, pancakes i piece offering, steph said that they were your favourite" maxine said and ensley, sighed she wasn't hungry but she felt bad "erm...thanks" ensleysaid as she grabbed a fork and dug in, she really didnt want to upset maxine knowing just how much effort she put into them. "Right, come on we'll be late" steph said "im going to the toilet" ensley said as she walked tp the bathroom and ran the sink and the tap before she grabbed the toothbrush and pushed it down her throat, making her throw up the pancakes she had just eaten. She couldnt help feel fat. Ensley wiped her mouth and wash her face with the running water of the sink. "Ensley, come on" steph called "coming" ensley said, she couldnt help but feel fat and pathetic.

Ensley went downstairs and left with steph and maxine. She sat in the fornt seat. The arrived at the school and Ensley wanted to be sick again She hated that she had eaten so much food. Eddie walked over ot them "steph. Remember what we said?" he asked "yes eddie. I remember" steph said. Ensley walked inside. She got a text from chloe

'meet me in the boiler room bestie-Chloe x'

Ensley smirked at her phone, they couldnt keep ensley and chloe apart and they were stupid to think that. Chloe stood in the boiler room, she sat picked her nails when ensley looked in "ens oh my god" chloe said hugging her. Ensley smiled and hugged chloe back "are yu okay? you look pale, your not pregnant are you" chloe aksed and ensley rolled her eyes "dont be daft chloe...im fine" ensley said "ive missed you" chloe said "i missed you too, my partner in crime" chloe smirked "damn right, the idiots thinking they can keep us apart" chloe said and ensley smirked "they cant keep us aprt for ever" ensley said as the bell for first period went. Ensley groaned and chloe frowned at her "are you sure your okay, you dont look well" chloe aksed "im fine..im just tired" ensley lied, she couldnt have anyone know of how bad she was suffering,  due to her dads death. Ensley and chloe walked down th hall together, they didnt care what anyone said to them. They walked past toms classroom and ensley and tom held eye contact "have you two talked since.." "since, he screwed me in the bathroom like a common whore, no, i havent spoke to him" Ensley said "talk to him?" chloe said "no" "your so stubborn ensley haydock" chloe said as she glanced to tom one more time and walked off towards maths.

Ensley and chloe got through most of the day, apart from maths without being seperated, their parents should know by now that they cant be seperated. Ensley sat in English with tom, he kep looked at her, she glared at him, She was pissed at him, he had used her for sex and she felt cheap. Tom smirked at her and she glared at him, the bell went and ensley stood up "ensley, can i speak to you" tom siad and chloe looked at her and smirked, as ensley rolled her eyes. Tom walked over to her "are you okay" he aksed as he placed a hand on her cheek "im fine. whats with everyone the day, im fine" ensley said as she pulled out of his touch, "you look ill" "well, im fine. like you care anyways, you have that dinner lady i know what i was to you"  ensley said and tom forwned "what are you on about" "you and rose, your an item ive seen the two of you, i know i was just a shag to you" "your a lot more than that" "you dont act like i am, you made me feel cheap" "im sorry" tom siad " tell that to your girlfriend" ensley said walked off but he grabbed her arm and pulled her back "there no one else, i  dont want anyone else i want you" tom said as he pulled ensley against him, placed a hand on her hip and kissed her. Ensley kissed him back, her fingers in his hair "i want oyu and only you" tom said as he back her against the wall "good. i dont like to share" ensley said