45

Ensley was struggling with everything that had happened. She missed Tom so much. But she knew that he had kissed someone else. And she didn't know how to deal with that betrayal.

She woke that morning and saw Maisy sitting there wide awake. Ensley smiled. She held her close. "Little cuddle bug. Mummy loves you," she said.

Maisy giggled and laid her head on her mummy's shoulder. Ensley looked up as Steph walked in. "Come on lazy bones. Up you get."

"I'm too comfy."

Steph rolled her eyes as she picked up Maisy. She opened the curtains and smiled. "Chloe is on her way. She doesn't have Alexa. She's come to drag your butt to school."

"Really?"

Steph nodded and smirked. "Yes. So come on. Get a move on. She'll be here in five minutes," she told her.

***
Ensley raised her eyebrows as Chloe walked into the room. She smirked. "What's got you cheerful?" She asked.

Chloe grinned. "I got some action last night. Baby daddy and I were bathing Alexa together. And i got soaked. So I borrowed one of his shirts. And he stuck it in."

Ensley laughed. "So you getting laid puts you in a good mood?" She asked.

Chloe nodded and winked. "Yes. Now come on. Youre ass is going to make us late for school. And I'd like to get there at a decent time."

"Bullcrap. You don't like being in school early."

"Yes. Come on."

"Ugh fine."

***
The two of them arrived at school. Ensley saw Tom. She looked at him. Chloe rolled her eyes. "Just go and talk to him. You're being a donkey now."

"Did you just refer to me as a talking animal from shrek?" Ensley asked.

"Yes. Yes I did."

Ensley rolled her eyes and smirked. "You need to get laid more often. I like this side of you."

Chloe grinned and nodded. She linked arms with Ensley and walked over to Tom. "Sir! Ensley has something she wants to say."

"What would that be?"

Ensley rolled her eyes. She looked at him. "I don't need to talk to you sir. I just need to know if you want to get Maisy tonight? She's been looking for you."

Tom nodded. He walked off. Ensley turned to Chloe. "Did you really have to do that? Like what the hell?" She said.

Chloe rolled her eyes. "Because you're being ridiculous. He's your baby daddy. And you're still in love with him."

"I don't know. He kissed someone else. Like what the hell am I supposed to do? I can't give him my heart again. Only for him to go and kiss someone else," Ensley admitted.

Chloe smiled. "Love is all about taking risks. You know that. Or else you wouldn't have a child."

"I know."

***
Ensley was sitting in the common room. She looked up as Tom walked in. He looked to her. "Are you okay?" He asked.

Ensley smiled and nodded. "I'm fine. I'm just...I'm thinking about stuff. I just want to know how we can make this work. I want our daughter to be happy. And I want to give her the absolute best."

Tom smiled and nodded. He knew he wanted to make it work with Ensley. But had too much happened between them?