15

Ensley stood in front of the school. She wasn't prepared to come back. Chloe wakekd over to her and ensley looked to Chloe and smiled "ready?" Chloe asked as ensley sighed "no" ensley said "no one will say anything to you ens....I'll kill them before they do" Chloe said. Ensley looked to her best friend and smiled. She was lucky to have Chloe. Ensley took a deep breath and sighed as she waked into school. Ensley and Chloe walked into the school. They walked to registration "the starved freak is back" Danielle said. Ensley hung her head in shame as Chloe walked over and punched her "shut your mouth, bitch" Chloe spat. "Sir, did you see what she did" Danielle asked tom who was sitting st the front. Ensley looked at him and he smiled at nothing " I didn't see anything. Now Go and clean up" tom said. Ensley smirked at him. She knew that he had seem, but she gathered he let Chloe off because she deserved it.

*************
Chloe and ensley sat in French. Ensley couldn't concentrate she felt as if everyone was watching her. Judging her. Ensley ran her hands through her hair and looked down to her work "ensley, you okay" Chloe asked. Ensley looked to Chloe. She shook her head. She felt as if she needed to throw up. Ensley stood and stormed out of the classroom. Steph looked at her "ensley" "I'll go kiss" Chloe said. Chloe ran down the hall after ensley and grabbed enskeys arm. Ensley froze and turned to look st Chloe "its okay, ens. I promise. Don't make yourself ill, not again your beautiful ensley haydock and you don't need to starve yourself, okay" Chloe said to ensley. Ensley looked at Chloe she had tears in her eyes. Chloe wrapped her arms around ensley and hugged her. Chloe knew how hard she was struggling.

**************
Ensley and Chloe headed to lunch. Steph walked in "ensley, I'd like for you to sit with me" steph said "mum" ensley whined. She was frankly sick of having to have every meal with her mum. "Miss, I'll keep an eye on her" Chloe said. "I appreciate that Chloe but I would feel a lot more comfortable if ensley ate with me, your more than welcome to join us" steph said. Ensley smiled at Chloe reassuringly as they walked over to eat.

Ensley sat on the table. She sat next to steph. Tom was on the other side of her. Chloe sat opposite her. Chloe smiled at ensley. Ensley felt like the way steph was treating her, it was making her less likely to eat. Ensley played with the curry she was in front of her "eat" tom whispered into her ear. Ensley glared at him as she took a mouthful of food. Toms hand landed into her knee. She could feel it rolling up her leg. She took a mouthful of food as his hand ran under her skirt. His fingers teased her. She felt herself crave more as she pilled away, he had left her high and dry "eat all of that, I'll let you have your way with me" tom said. Ensley bite her lip, knowing that he was bribing her to eat with the promise of sex and he knew she had no choice but too eat. He had turned her on and left her. Ensley glared at him as she continued to eat, he would pay for this.