11

Previously****
Ensley ran out of the school and stood in the car park she started to cough and looked to see she had blood on her hands, she had coughed blood up. Choose spotted ensley outside and ran after her "ens" Chloe called as she ran over to her, Chloe spotted the blood "what happened" Chloe asked as ensley felt dizzy and looked at Chloe before she fell to the floor. "Oh my god" Chloe said gasping bending down to her best friend "ensley....ensley, wake up.....ensley, dont you dare leave me, ensley" Chloe yelled trying to get ensley to wake, but it was no use "ens" Chloe siad as a tear fell down her face, she was scared of loosing ensley.

***********************
Ensley woke up and heard the sound of beeping machines. She sat up and rubbed her eyes. Groaning as she noticed the IV in her hands, she sat up and realized she was in the hospital "no...no...no" ensley said as she tried to pull the IV out of her hand just as steph walked into the room "ensley, no" steph said grabbing ensley small wrists stopping her from pulling the out. "No" steph said looking to her daughter, who had her identical eyes "I need them out, mum....get them out of me please" ensley saidnas tears fell down her face, she didn't want them in, she felt fat and disgusting.  "No, ensley they're making you better" steoh said "I don't need to get better I'm fine, I don't want to" ensley yelled "yes you do, don't you understand if Chloe hadn't of found you, you would of  died" steph said "I'm better off dead" ensley spat.

Steph looked to her daughter, she felt her heartbreak. She couldn't believe ensley had said that "ensley, dont say that, please" steph said as ensley wiped away a tear "this is about your father, isn't it" steph asked and ensley nodded "I want it to go away....I wantball the pin to go away, how do you stop it mum, it won't go away. I'm responsible" ensley said as steph sat down next to her. Staph took ensley had in hers and smiled "I know its hard, but...but it will get harder I know you have had it tough the last few months but I promise you, it will get better and I will be there every step of the way I promise" Stephen said "I want to see Chloe" ensley said and staph smiled "when your better" Stephen said and ensley sighed knowing there was nothing she could of about it all.

************
Chloe stood in the sitting room with her arms across her chest glaring at Eddie "what do you mean I cant see her, she's my best friend" Chloe yelled "I know she is Chloe, but she ill" Eddie said "don't you think I know that, I'm that one that found her in best, I'm her best friend and I didn't know how Ill she was" Chloe said and Eddie said "look Steph said ensley is Ill she needs rest not stress" Eddie said "I am not anyone, I am her best friend" "Chloe, stop it, you can see her when she's better" Eddie said "yeah?? I'm going to see her and you can't stop me" Chloe said storming out, she was going to see ensley if it was the last thing she did.