25

It was the first day back at school for Ensley and Chloe since the fire, since both Eddie and Maxine had died. Early Kelly had been the one that had set it and he had gone to jail. Chloe wanted to kill him, she had lost her dad because of him. Ensley got to school and smiled as she met up with Chloe "how are you?" Ensley asked Chloe who shrugged. She walked over to her best friend and pulled her into a hug. She knew she had bad that Chloe was taking Eddies death "he died here" Chloe said as she looked up at the school "I know, come on your going to make him proud, trust me on that" Ensley said as Chloe smiled. Ensley and Chloe walked into the school and into the toilets "can I borrow your eye liner?" Chloe asked "sure" Ensley said as she handed Chloe the make-up bag. Ensley walked into a cubical and sighed to herself as she pulled out a bag that she had gotten from the chemist. She sighed and ran a hand through her hair and sighed. She looked down at the pregnancy test before she took it.

Ensley sat with the pregnancy test in her hand and sighed. She rested her head against the side of the cubicles "please...please...please...please" she mumbled to herself "ens, are you okay in there. You have been in there for ages?" Chloe said as Ensley looked down at the results and sighed. It was positive. She sighed to herself and stood up before she walked out of the toilet "Ensley?" Chloe called as Ensley stood in the hallway and watched as everyone walked down the hall. She sighed to herself before she turned around and walked back into the toilets and looked to Chloe before she lifted up the pregnancy test in her hand "oh ens" Chloe said as she walked over and hugged Ensley "what am I going to do?" Ensley asked as Chloe looked to her and sighed "you have to tell tom" "who said I was going to keep it" "you have only done one test, you can't be sure" Chloe said as Ensley grabbed a pack full of positive tests "they all can't be wrong" Ensley said "you have to tell him" Chloe said as Ensley sighed "i don't want to be the school freak show, the girl everyone looks at because she was dumb enough to get herself pregnant" Ensley said as Chloe sighed "i know, but he has a right to know Chloe said as Ensley sighed.

***

Ensley walked through the hall and sighed as she ran a hand through her hair. She spotted tom who stood with Chloe and frowned "ens, is there something we need to talk about?" He asked as Ensley looked to Chloe "I'm sorry, but he needs to know the truth" Chloe said as Ensley sighed. She followed him towards the classroom and sighed as she sat on a seat. He looked to her "so, your pregnant?" He asked and she nodded "how?" He asked "well, I think we know the answer it that, do you want me to draw a picture" "I thought we were careful" tom said as Ensley sighed and looked to him "not careful enough, apparently" Ensley said as tom smiled. He walked over to her and pulled her into a hug "whatever you want to do, I'll support you" he said as Ensley smiled "thanks" she said as she sighed to herself. She didn’t know what she wanted to do.  Ensley looked to tom and smiled "I'm having one hell of a day, chlo's pregnant too" he said as she smiled.

Ensley walked into the library as she spotted Chloe and smiled to her "are you okay?" Chloe asked as Ensley sighed "I'm sorry" "Don’t, I'm not mad at you Chloe, it's just...i don’t know if I want this baby and I know tom does, he said he would support me no matter what, but I feel nothing for this baby and I don’t know what to do" Ensley said as Chloe smiled to her. Ensley knew she had a choice to make a quickly.