30

Ensley walked into school with Chloe. She looked to Chloe and smiled. Ensley could see how upset that Chloe was over everything. She was still upset over Rachel being her mother and lying to her and ensley knew that she was having a hard time with it all. Ensley looked to Chloe and smiled "don't to her" ensley said "who?" "He queen of bloody England, who do you think, mason...she's your mum even if you don't like it, you lost your dad and you have been to hell and back but she's your mum and you want answers and she is the only one with them, talk to her" ensley said as Chloe looked to her and smiled "and what if I don't like what she has to say?" "Then you will deal with it, you can't dislike what she has to say unless you talk to her" ensley said as Chloe nodded.

"When did you get so wise?" Chloe asked as ensley looked to her and smirked "when I lost my father and realised as much as my mum hasn't been there for me, that she is still my mum and she loves me and would do anything for me" ensley said as Chloe looked to her "at least you knew who your mum was" Chloe said as ensley looked to her and smiled "not really, and it hurt more knowing she left then growing up without a mum, like you did" ensley said as Chloe looked to her and smiled.

***

Later that day, ensley sat in the library as tom walked in. He spotted her and smiled as he walked over to her and smiled "hey" he said as she smiled to him "I feel like I haven't seen you for ages" tom said as ensley looked to him and smiled "sorry, I have been busy" she said as he looked to her and smiled "and I thought that you were avoiding me" he said as ensley turned to face him and smiled "of course not, it's nothing to worry about. I'm just trying to get post of the work done before I have this baby" she said as he looked to her and smiled "I can't let anyone down tom" ensley said as Tom looked to her and frowned as he placed a hand on top of hers and smiled "you haven't let anyone down and you can't think that" tom said as she looked to him and smiled.

***

Later that day, ensley stood in the hall and watched as tom stood with rose talking. She watched as rose placed a hand on his arm as ensley bite her lip in frustration. She was annoyed as she saw how much rose was all over tom and she didn't like it at all. Chloe walked over to where ensley was standing and smiled as she saw ensley looking to tom and rose and sighed "you don't need to worry" Chloe said "hmm" "tom, he loves you and you are having his baby, and he isn't going to cheat on you, you need to worry" Chloe said as ensley looked to her and sighed.

"I can't help but worry something is going to happen and drive us apart, that it's all going to go bad" ensley said as Chloe looked to her and smiled "it will be fine ens, you and tom are going to have a baby and I know your scared but it will be fine, I see how he looks at you and you have nothing to worry about" Chloe said as ensley smiled. She hoped her fears wouldn't drive her and apart.