3

Ensley sat on the end of her bed as she held her fathers funeral service leaflet in her hand. "im sorry daddy" Ensley said as she placed it in the bin, it was hurting her seeing his face. After what she did, she blamed herself constantly for her fathers death, there was part of him that thought why would he want to save her? she wasnt anything special. Ensley walked over to her drawers and grabbed a bottle of vodka out of it and took a swig of it and stood in her t-shirt and knickers befre she walked over to her bedroom window and lit the cigarette an sat on the window ledge. The door to her bedroom opened and Steph walked in "what are you" Steph asked Ensley "nothing" Ensley said "are you smoking Ensley Lucy Haydock" "of course not Stephanie" Ensley said as she threw the cigarette she had finished out of the window "Ensley" "what, mother" Ensley said "i know that your grieving but I am not allowing you to do this" " doing what" " self-destructing, Ens...im worried about you" Steph said and Ensley wiped away the tears in her eyes "you don't understand do you, it was me and him, then Becky came along...I thought you walked out on me and a part of me learnt to except that and now that I know its a lie, there's part of me that hates you...you never tried...you never looked for me and do you know what's worse the fact that you have replaced me, im your daughter and you replaced me" Ensley said as she cried "i ever replaced you" "didn't you? that's what's Maxine" "baby...Maxine is someone who has no one, your a lot similar than you know Ensley, give her a change" Steph said "im your daughter, not her" Ensley said "I know that baby...and you always will be Maxine's mum doesn't want her" "and that's how I felt for years" "ens...give her a change she's not a bad person" Steph said as Ensley walked across the room ignoring Steph "don't shut me out ens...please" Steph said

Ensley got to school and stood in the hallway as she played on her phone, she spotted tom walking down the hall and smirked at him "morning Ensley" he said "sir" Ensley said and tom smirked at her, it was like she was a drug to him, he wanted more of her. Maxine stood in the hallway, talking to steph. Ensley glared at them, she was angry and jealous at the fact that Maxine was so close to her own mother and Ensley and steph were like stranger, after loosing out on six years. It was hard for Ensley to see Maxine bond with her own mother. The bell for first period went and Ensley walked off and walked into maths with eddie. Ensley sat at the back off the class as the door opened and a girl with dark hair walked in, eddie looked to the girl "your late" he said "sorry, sir" she said as she emphasized on the sir bit. "Take a seat" eddie said as she rolled her eyes and walked over and took a seat next to Ensley. Who say chewing her chewing her bed as tom walked past the classroom "hots for the teacher" "yeah" Ensley said "im Chloe...Chloe Lawson, that's my dad" Chloe said pointing to Eddie "My mum teaches French here...so you know" Ensley said as she bite her lip watching tom "you so need to shag him" Chloe said "im Ensley, Ensley Haydock" Ensley said "Ensley? interesting name" Chloe said and Ensley smirked "its safe to say that my mother, as interesting like in names" Ensley said as the bell went and Chloe and Ensley walked out of the classroom. Where Ensley saw steph and Maxine talking, they glanced at Ensley and steph smiled and walked off "are you okay" chloe asked "no" Ensley said "whos that" "my sort of foster sister, you could say" Ensley said as Maxine walked over to Ensley "oh great" Ensley mumbled "i spoke to steph" Maxine said "i seen" Ensley said "you should know she told me about the fight you two had this morning, your shutting her out, you shouldn't do that stephs a great mum" Maxine said "i know that shes MY mum" "and yet your intimated by me, well you should be we have a great relationship unlike you two" Maxine said as Ensley saw red, her anger boiled up and she swung at Maxine who fell to the floor clutching her bloody nose "shes my mum....not yours" Ensley said "Ensley....cooler" Rachel said and Ensley glared at Maxine "dam" chloe said before Ensley stormed off into the cooler.

Ensley sat in the cooler as she examined her cut knuckle as tom walked into the cooler, Ensley smirked as he walked over "i heard you attacked your foster sister" tom said "she angered me, she had it coming" Ensley said as tom pulled her out of her chair "you have to be a good girl" tom whispered into her ear "im never good" Ensley said as tom kissed her and pushed her onto the desk and stood between her legs as he kissed her. Ensley ran her hands through his hair. Tom placed his hand on the back of her hair holding her in place as he kissed her, with such a passion that a fire rose in Ensley's stomach. Later that night Ensley and chloe had decided to go out, Ensley couldn't deal with going home and playing happy families with her mum and Maxine and she couldn't be bothered with the earful she was going to get off of steph for hitting Maxine. Ensley stood in her black dress that barely covered her bum while chloe wore a red dress "you look hot" Ensley said and chloe smirked "why thank you, you don't look to bad yourself" Chloe said as they walked into the club, Ensley downed some shots before she found herself on the dancefloor, she felt a pair of hands on her hips and smirked, turning round to see a dark tanned guy smirking. Ensley smirked as she continued to dance with him before she looked up to the bar towards chloe to see a pair of familiar blue eyes glaring at her. Ensley excused herself before she walked over to the bar to see chloe, who was with tom and max tyler, Max stood with chloe his hand on her knee slowly rolling up her dress "fancy meeting you here" Ensley said smirking as tom looked at her "come on" tom said as he grabbed her hand and lead her to the bathroom "what are you doing" Ensley asked as tom placed a chair behind the door blocking anyone from coming in and walked over to her "i don't  like other guys touching you" tom said as eh pushed her against the wall her back to him "yeah, what are you going do" Ensley asked as tom brushed the hair away from her neck kissing it "show you, who you belong to" tom said as he turned her around and lifted her up against the wall, her legs wrapped around his waist and he undid his belt lifting his member out of the front of his boxers and pulled her underwear to the side and pushed into her. His hips bucked against hers at a fast pace and Ensley moaned "fuck" "who do you belong to.....say it" tom said as he started to reach his high "you" Ensley said biting her lip from screaming "damn right" tom said as they reached their high "your mine" tom said kissing her forehead, as he pulled out "i don't like other men touching whats mine" tom said and Ensley smirked "is that so" " yes, your mine body and heart, mine" tom said and Ensley smiled she loved his possessive side.