24

Ensley smirked to tom as she woke up in bed. She looked to om who smirked at her. She placed a hand on his cheek as he leant in and kissed her. She pulled him to her so that he was lying between her legs. He deepened the kiss and she ran her hands through his hair. She had sneaked him in the night before and knew that steph had no idea about it. Chloe had gone home to see Eddie, she wanted to try and build a relationship with her dad again. Tom started to kiss her neck. Ensley moaned as her hands travelled down towards his boxers. She started to tease him as she started to slowly pleasure him as there was a knock at the door "Ensley, can I have a word?" Steph called as Ensley pushed tom away "shit" she cursed as she stood from the bed. She grabbed her dressing gown and walked to the door "yeah?" Ensley asked "I had £20 quid in my purse last night have you seen it" step asked as Ensley frowned "are you saying I nicked it" Ensley asked insulted and rather annoyed "no, im asking if you have seen it" Steph asked as Ensley cross her arms over her chest "why don't you go and ask min, you know she has sticky fingers" Ensley said as she closed the door and looked tom and smirked "now, where were we?" She asked as she straddled him.

***

Ensley got to school and smiled as she spotted Chloe "how did it go with your dad?" Ensley asked as Chloe sighed "hard...i mean I feel as if he would rather have Philip then me" Chloe said as Ensley smiled "you and I both know that’s not true, your dad loves you and you know it. I'd give anything to have my dad back" Ensley said as Chloe looked to her and smiled "I'm sorry Ensley, you don’t talk much about him" Chloe said as Ensley smiled "it's hard" Ensley said. She spotted tom and smiled to Chloe "I'll catch you up" she said.

Ensley walked into the school and smiled at tom "you okay?" She asked as he sighed "the house...i was going to buy it from chlo and Donte, my mortgage has been denied. I thought we could start together in the house. You know have a family of our own. Have a marriage, the lot" tom said as Ensley smiled to him "we can have that...one day" Ensley smiled as she hugged him. Ensley spotted Chloe and walked over to where she was standing. She could see that Chloe was upset "come on, chlo, that’s go talk" Ensley said as she walked over to Chloe. Chloe nodded as Ensley and Chloe walked off. They walked down towards the toilets by the kitchen as the sound of an explosion went off. Ensley screamed as she went sent backward and hit her head.

Ensley groaned as she felt the back of her head, she realized that she was bleeding “ens” Chloe said as Ensley looked to her “were trapped” Chloe said looking to the piece of the lightening which had fallen down trapping the two girls by the fire. Choose started to cough as the smoke got into her lungs. Ensley went to grab her phone as the ceiling started to fall. Ensley let out a scream as it fell on her leg. She looked to Chloe who tried to help her “just go...get yourself out” Ensley said as Chloe smiled to her “I’m not going anywhere.. I’m not leaving you. If we die...we die together” Chloe said as Ensley smiled “Ensley?? Chloe??” Eddie called as he ran down the hall looking for the two girls. Eddie found them and he managed to help Ensley up. The ceiling was starting to gave In “go girls” Eddie said glancing to the ceiling. “dad?” Chloe said “just go Chloe...I love you” Eddie said “i love you too dad” choose said.

***

Ensley leant against the tree with Chloe. She was panicking as Eddie hadn’t come out. The watched as a police officer shook his head. Rachel walked over to Chloe “im so sorry” she said as Chloe shook her head “no...your lying...no” Chloe said as she fell to her knees crying hysterically. “Eddie and Maxine barlows body’s were found I’m so sorry” Rachel said as Ensley leant back against the tree feeling sick. A tear fell down her face as she thought of what could of happened and the fact she knew what Chloe was going through. Eddie had sacrificed his life like her father did.