23

Ensley sighed as she got into school with drug awareness day. She stood in the school yard as Chloe walked over. She was annoyed. Ensley turned to face her and smiled "what's wrong with you?" Ensley asked as Chloe glared at her "I hate my dad" Chloe said as Ensley rolled her eyes "why, what's he done?" Ensley asked "only moved me and him in with Melissa and bloody Philip he's a creep I'm not even kidding ens, he was standing outside of the bathroom when I was showering, I was trying to peep. I'm freaked out by him, ens, he's not normal I'm telling you, he's always staring at me" Chloe said as Ensley chuckled to herself "maybe he fancies you" Ensley said as Chloe looked at her "no, don’t you dare even think like that, just no" Chloe said as Ensley smiled "I hate living with those two" Chloe said as Ensley smiled "if you want I could speak to my mum about you staying with us, she loves you and your always over at ours anyways" "you mean when you're not off screwing your teacher?" Chloe said as Ensley smirked "my very hot teacher" she as Chloe rolled her eyes "honestly Chloe, she won't mind she loves you" Ensley said as Chloe nodded.

Ensley and Chloe headed into school and into assembly. She looked to tom and smirked. She bite her lip as she looked to him "come on whore, let's sit down before you start eye screwing in here" Chloe said as she grabbed Ensley's arm and they sat down. Ensley sat in assembly bored as a sniffer dog came in looking for drugs. She frowned as the dog went over to tom and found drugs on him "no way in hell" Ensley said as she looked in shock as Chloe chucked "you didn’t tell me your boyfriend was a dope head" Chloe said as Ensley shot her a glare "so funny, aren't you?" "I do try" Chloe said as tom sat down. Ensley smirked to him knowing it was a demonstration.

***
After Assembly, Ensley walked off to find Tom she found him in his classroom and he looked at her and smirked "hey, I haven't seen you in a while, where have you been hiding" he asked as he walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her to him "Hogwarts" Ensley smirked as tom rolled his eyes at her "sure " " didn’t have you done as someone that smokes weed though, stress of the job?" Ensley asked smirking as tom rolled his eyes at her "you're so not funny" tom said as Ensley smirked as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him "I like to think that I am" she said as he rolled his eyes at her.

Ensley looked out of the window which lead to the corridor and saw as Steph stood flirting with security Dave "now, what's going on there" tom asked as he wrapped his arms around her waist "your guess is as good as mine" Ensley said. She turned to tom and smiled "I'll catch you later there's something i need to do" she said "sure" he said as she went to walk off as he grabbed her arm and pulled her back "wait, you forgot something" he said as he leant in and kissed her. She looked to him and smirked before she walked off to find where Steph had wondered off to.

***
Ensley walked into stephs class as Steph smiled at "why you, you okay?" She asked as Ensley smiled "can I ask you something?" "sure" "I was wondering if Chloe could stay for a bit, she's moved in with Melissa and Philip and see says that Philip is watching her and he's giving her the creeps, she doesn’t feel safe and I mean she's practically at ours all the time" Ensley said "of curse she can" Steph said as Ensley smiled "thanks mum" Ensley said as she walked off out of the classroom and went to find Chloe to tell her.

Ensley was walking down the hall as she was grabbed and pulled into a classroom. She looked to see it was tom and smirked at him "what do you think you're doing?" She asked as he smirked and leant in to kiss him "you know" he said as he leant in and brushed his lips against hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck and moaned into the kiss as he pulled he towards the desk and sat her on it. She ran her hands through his hair and he ran his hands up her thighs and starts to undo the buttons off her jeans. He pulled them as well as the underwear that she was wearing off of her as she undid his belt. She looked at tom and smirked as he pushed into her She let out a moan of pleasure as he started to move in and out of her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him close.

***
That night Ensley and Chloe headed back to hers "thanks for this" Chloe said as Ensley smiled "anytime, you’re my best friend id do anything for you" Ensley said as she hugged Chloe "I'll let you get sorted okay" Ensley said as she walked out of her room and into the sitting room where she found Steph who was sitting nursing a glass of mine "mum?"Ensley said "oh hi love" Steph said as Ensley sat down next to her. Ensley could tell she was upset "is it max?" She asked and Steph nodded "I don’t know what to do Ensley, I feel like I'm failing as a parent" Steph said as Ensley frowned "that's not true, you’re a great mum and I couldn’t ask for a better one" Ensley said as she hugged Steph. Unaware of how Chloe stood watching feeling jealous that she never had a mum to have a relationship with like Ensley and Steph.

***

A/N: when the school explodes who is the One that dies?